1. What is TVRatingsUK?
TVRatingsUK is a site dedicated to bringing you the UK ratings from selected UK and US shows, founded on 15 February 2010.
2. Are the viewing figures accurate?
Yes, the viewing figures are the most
accurate figures available, as they are from BARB
, the British Audience Research Board, which is the
ratings collection service. New figures are released on BARB every Wednesday, and report the ratings from the week that ended 10 days ago. New figures appear on this site the same day.
3. How can I contact you?
You can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or you can also contact us via Twitter
4. When is new information added to the site?
- UK and US overnight ratings are added on a daily basis, in the afternoon and evening respectively; however, on some occassions, there may be a slight delay in posting
- Official BARB ratings are posted every Monday afternoon, excluding bank holidays
- The UK channels pages are updated every Monday afternoon, excluding bank holidays
- The US channels pages are updated every Tuesday afternoon
- The soaps pages are updated every Monday afternoon, excluding bank holidays
- The box office page is updated every Thursday afternoon
One of my favourite shows is unavailable on the site...Suggest a new show here
, in order to request that we add a show to our library.
Understanding the Tables
1. What country do the airdates represent?
The airdates are for the United Kingdom.
2. What unit are the viewing figures in?
From 2011, it states in the table if the viewers are in thousands or millions. As this differs from show to show, make sure you read the table so you can fully understand the ratings.
TVRatingsUK (or TVratingsUK) is an independent site, hosted by Google Sites, and run by TV and film enthusiasts. No information on the site belongs to TVRatingsUK and the website does not make any claims of ownership towards any information published on the site. All information is sourced from other websites and referenced in this disclaimer. No copyright infringement is intended. All UK overnight television ratings are sourced from Digital Spy (Digital Spy UK) and Attentional (including Screenwatch). Please note that UK overnights for Fridays and Saturdays are usually published on the following Monday. All US overnight television ratings and final ratings are from TV by the Numbers and Nielsen. All UK final television ratings, "top broadcasts", and soap ratings are sourced from the British Audience Research Board (BARB). Information concerning US television seasons is taken from TV by the Numbers and Wikipedia, and dates and information from the "premiere list" is utilised from GeekTown, Digital Spy (UK), and TVWise. Finally, data from the UK box office is from the British Film Institute (BFI). TVRatingsUK is not responsible or liable for any inaccurate information published on this website, nor is it accountable for any third parties who copy information from the site and publish it elsewhere. Last updated: Sunday 19 August 2012.