Updated: February 11, 2019

Life Rank Scouts

UPDATE: Please Welcome Mr. Buchenauer as the New Twin Valley District Eagle Scout Coordinator for the cities of Dublin, Pleasanton & Sunol.  Thank you for your continued service to Scouting!

Please continue to contact the Twin Valley District Eagle Coordinator via email at: sfbac.tv.eaglescouts@gmail.com, we will get back to you shortly.

Eagle Candidate Meetings

Follow the steps outlined to the left or here:

Information at the San Francisco Bay Area Council site can be found here:

Welcome Eagle Scout Candidates!

Are you an Adult Scout Leader or Parent looking to help?

Please Click here. 

Eagle Scout Scholarships
Eagle Scout scholarship forms may be downloaded from the following sites.

Who is an Eagle Scout?

  • You ?
  • 11 of the 12 men who walked on the moon, as well as 39 Eagle Scouts in NASA.
  • 10 of the Pluto New Horizons NASA mission are Eagle Scouts
  • In 2014, 6.01% of eligible Scouts earned the Eagle Scout award.
    • Which equated to 8,127,532 hours of service
    • Based on an estimated $23.07/hour of volunteer time, that's $187.5 million worth of Scout and their volunteers, contributed to their communities 
  • About 2 percent of Boy Scouts throughout history went on to become Eagle Scouts (and the other 98 percent are still are better men because of their time in Scouting)
  • Maroon 5 guitarist, James Valentine
  • Lead singer, Imagine Dragons, Daniel Reynolds
  • NSA Deputy Director, Chris Inglis
  • Seattle Seahawks President, Peter McLoughlin
  • Tennessee Titans Head Coach, Ken Whisenhunt (Scout article here)
  • Director and movie producer, Steven Spielberg
  • The "Father of Drag Racing" - Don Garlits
  • Governor of Texas, Rick Perry