‘C’ is the most widely used computer language, which is being taught as a core subject. C is general-purpose structural language that is powerful, efficient and compact, which combines features of high-level language and low-level language. It is closer to Man and Machine both. Due to this inherent flexibility and tolerance it is suitable for different development environments. Due to these powerful features C has not lost its importance and popularity in recently developed and advanced software industry C can also be used for system level programming, C is still considered as first priority programming language.
This subject covers from the basic concept of C to pointers in C. This subject will act as “programming concept developer” for students. It will also act as “Backbone” for subjects like OOP, VB, Windows Programming, JAVA, OOMD, etc.
The students will be able to:
· Describe the concepts of constants, variables, data types and operators.
· Develop programs using input and output operations.
· Write programs using different looping and branching statements.
· Write programs based on arrays and strings handling functions.
· Write programs using user-defined functions, structures and union.
· Write programs using C pointers.
For ebooks related to 'Programming in C', click the following link: