- paint applied with a spray gun
- Spray painting is a painting technique where a device sprays a coating
(paint, ink, varnish, etc.) through the air onto a surface. The most common
types employ compressed gas—usually air—to atomize and direct the paint
- Aerosol paint (also called spray paint) is a type of paint that comes in a
sealed pressurized container and is released in a fine spray mist when
depressing a valve button. A form of spray painting, aerosol paint leaves a
smooth, evenly coated surface, unlike many rolled or brushed paints.
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- The body of a car or aircraft
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for
future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or
artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by
spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel
to produce long strands.
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or
synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent";
"woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough
material for a dress"
- any of numerous perennial bulbous herbs having linear or broadly lanceolate
leaves and usually a single showy flower
- A tulip is a bulbous plant in the genus Tulipa, comprising 109 species with
showy flowers, in the family Liliaceae. The species native range includes
southern Europe, North Africa, and Asia from Anatolia and Iran in the west to
northeast of China.
- Calvinism (also called the Reformed tradition, the Reformed faith, or
Reformed theology) is a theological system and an approach to the Christian
- A bulbous spring-flowering plant of the lily family, with boldly colored
fabric spray paint - Tulip Fashion
Tulip Fashion Graffiti Fabric Paint Cannon
Forget spraying your surroundings! Point that
color toward fabric and let loose for HAUTE fashion you won't forget! Get the
job done with the Tulip® Fashion GraffitiTM Fabric Paint CannonTM and feel good
about it! That's right, this non-aerosol fashion tool is environmentally
friendly so you can create your look without feeling guilty. By using this
product over competing aerosol sprays - assuming a 12,000 unit annual volume -
fashion divas can reduce the earth's carbon footprint by 0.51 tons of carbon
dioxide per year!
Chip ( Beauty and the Beast ) ATC #3
The last in my Chip Swapbot ATCs. The image is
of Chip as he appears in Beauty and the Beast Live Onstage at Walt Disney
World's Hollywood Studios. I distressed the card with Ranger Inks and Tim Holtz
distress ink. I then used the same glass beads texture gel with the Wild Plum
alcohol ink to add a bubbly look. The glitter is an old jar of Martha Stewart
Fine Glitter ( I don't know what color, as the label bit the dust long ago ),
but it's a shimmery multi-toned purplish color. The embellishments on Chip's
base are enhanced with Tulip Puffy T Shirt Paint. Since this is based on a
Costumed Character at a Theme Park, I wanted to include some sort of fabric
inspired texture somewhere in the piece. The card was sealed with Acrylic Gloss
Spray to keep the glitter from flittering away.
Fabric sprayed doily
Totally got this idea from the Naughty
Secretary Club blog.
fabric spray paint
Easy Instant Color! Take fabric painting to a
new level when you add instant pizzazz with this revolutionary new product.
Simply spray these vibrant paints onto your fabric project and let dry 24 hours
for permanent, machine-washable color. Spray freehand, apply to crumpled fabric
for interesting patterns, use stencils, or create watercolor effects by applying
to dampened fabric. Best when used on prewashed white or light colored fabric.
Neon color assortment includes four 2-oz. (59ml) bottles.