This view shows camera images in a grid format.
By default, there is one column in portrait orientation, and two columns in landscape orientation.
- Double tap on any image will force a refresh.
- Single tap will bring the image in the map view or details view, depending on the settings selection.
- Each camera shows underneath the camera's name. This can be removed in settings.
- Each camera will refresh after a set number of seconds. The default value is 10 seconds. It can be changed in settings, or it can be turned off. If turned off, the camera image will only refresh when the image is brought into view, or when double-tapped.
To access Settings, press the menu button on your phone, and look for the section called "Grid View Settings":
- Show Top Navigation Bar - toggle the top navigation bar on and off, to save space.
- Portrait Orientation Columns - set the number of columns in portrait.
- Landscape Orientation Columns - set the number of columns in landscape.
- Show Camera Description - turn camera's name on or off, to save space.
- When Click on Image Show - assigns action to the action of tapping on a camera. It can be either Map, to show the camera in the Map View, or Details, to show the camera in the Details View.
- Auto Refresh - sets the automatic refresh for the cameras in the grid. It can be set from a low of 10 seconds to a high of 10 minutes. To disable it, select Double-click.
Warning: The larger the number of columns, and the short the Auto Refresh time, the slower the application's responsiveness will be. Also, you might want to keep the refresh to a minimum if you are not on an unlimited data plan, to avoid going over your monthly data allowance. Even though camera images are not large (50KB on average), it can all add up. If you are not certain, set "Auto Refresh" to Double-click.