Recipe adapted by Terri @ that's some good cookin', original source: Julie, my sister in-law
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (can use low fat)
- 1/2 pound lump crab meat, broken up (DO NOT use imitation crab meat. The best lump crab meat comes from the refrigerated section of the grocery store. I used the lump crab from Costco.)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (can use low fat)
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients well. Spread in a lightly buttered
baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly and lightly
golden on top.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle lightly with a little more red pepper flakes and dried parsley.
- Serve with crostini, tortilla chips, bread cubes, or vegetable sticks.