Currently, school and university terror propaganda is also at an all-time high. In 2012 alone, there were at least 30 cases of school and university attacks, outbreaks, threats and scares with at least 12 major plots to bomb or shoot-up U.S. schools or universities allegedly thwarted by officials. Numerous school and university terror drills have also prepped local, state and federal officials for impending school terror on the level of the Columbine shooting and the Beslan massacres, both of which state-sponsored attacks. School and university terror is blinking red on every level; the only question is when and where the state-sponsored terror attacks will occur.
Date: April 20, 1999
Abstract: The Columbine High School massacre occurred on Tuesday, April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, an unincorporated area of Jefferson County, Colorado, United States, near Denver and Littleton.
The pair then committed suicide. It is the fourth-deadliest school massacre in United States history, after the 1927 Bath School disaster, 2007 Virginia Tech massacre,and the 1966 University of Texas massacre, and the deadliest for an American high school.
The massacre provoked debate regarding gun control laws, the availability of firearms in the United States, and gun violence involving youths.
Much discussion also centered on the nature of high school cliques, subcultures, and bullying, as well as the role of violent movies and video games in American society.
The shooting resulted in an increased emphasis on school security, and a moral panic aimed at goth culture, social outcasts, the gun culture, the use of pharmaceutical anti-depressants by teenagers, violent films and music, teenage internet use, and violent video games (Wikipedia, 2011).
The Columbine High School Massacre (April 20, 1999, Denver, Colorado, 15 dead, 24 wounded)
1. Why did numerous ear-witnesses say at least one attacker was firing a fully-automatic weapon?2. Why did police concentrate on setting up a perimeter at the same time dispatch(via phone) is hearing the sound of gunshots within the school?3. Why did it take police so long to enter the school, and why did it take almost three hours for them to reach the library, the area where the shooters were last seen?
Who gave the orders not to go in?4. Why did over 100 eye- and ear- witnesses dispute the official theory of only two shooters?
Why did over 40 of those witnesses identify other participants BY NAME?5. If the two shooters committed suicide shortly after noon, as police claim, how come at least 35 witnesses saw or heard suspects/gunshots/explosions after that time?6. Why are there conflicting eyewitness accounts on the place and manner in which at least four of the dead victims were killed?
7. Were victims being moved around?
8. Was the crime scene being rearranged?9. If left-handed Klebold shot himself in the left temple, why was his suicide weapon found clutched in his right hand?10. How did students manage to keep seriously wounded teacher Dave Sanders alive for more than three hours while awaiting rescue, yet he was dead within 20 minutes of the police taking control of him? His corpse was later found with his shirt off. Is that first-aid? Or a sure-fire way of sending someone into shock?11. What was the motive? Why would two teens who were not bullied, did not hate everyone, and were not psychopathic suddenly decide to destroy the lives of a dozen fellow students and themselves just six weeks before graduation?12. Why would Harris and Klebold plan for a suicide mission and at the same time make normal plans for a post 4-20 future? Like seeking help on an English class essay from a teacher a few days before the attack, like making a date to see a movie the day after, like putting in a work schedule for the next week, like going to an out-of-town college with your dad to pick out a dorm room, like making plans to visit your old friends in New York.13. Where is the gun shot residue(GSR) test evidence for Harris and Klebold and the other suspects?14. Why was fingerprint evidence for Harris and Klebold not found on all but two of the hundreds of obects gathered at the scene?
15. Whose fingerprints, if any, were found on the weapons seizedWhy does the official story claim, without a shred of evidence, that it was Harris and Klebold that set the South Wadsworth diversionary bomb (an incendiary device that exploded a couple of miles away from the school at the same time the shooting started)?16. Why did authorities claim the two shotguns seized had no serial numbers when later documents clearly show they did have serial numbers? Why did they not try to find out who sold Harris and Klebold the Hi-Point 9mm rifle and the pump-action shotgun that were used in the shooting?17. Were the school administrators warned, as rumored?
18. Who was Principle Frank DeAngelis looking for, as reported by one student who saw him running up and down the interior cafeteria stairs right before the shooting broke out?19. Why did a science teacher tell his students that they had been expecting a fire drill? Was a bomb found in a trash can on 4-19, as one source indicated?
20. Were bomb threats phoned into the school on the morning of 4-20, as two others claimed?21. Why didn't the Final Report conclude that shooters entered Science rooms 1 and 8, when numerous shell casings were taken from these areas?22. Why didn't the Final Report mention the brief exit of a shooter on the east side, according to many eyewitnesses?23. If the person seen on the roof of the school was a repairman, as police claim, why do witnesses say he was holding a weapon? Were shell casings found there, as some said?24. Who scheduled 'crisis training' drills at Columbine High Schol(CHS) in the weeks before and what was the exact nature of this training?25. What was a Denver police officer and a JeffCo sheriff doing at CHS that morning before the shooting started?26. What does reputed video evidence from the library and admin office areas show?
27. Why does local media refuse to release on-scene video footage from the first half-hour of the incident?28. What happened to all the evidence taken from the computers of the trenchcoat mafia gang?29. Where are dozens of missing interviews of students, especially those in the science hall?
30. Why are there still thousands of pages of investgatory materials that have never been made public, including hundreds of reports of non-Columbine witnesses and tipsters?31. Why has the school district's own report on the shooting, which included the extensive disciplinary records of the trenchcoat mafia associates, not been made public?32. Did investigators even try to interview Harris' psychologist, the man perhaps best positioned to know his mental state at the time?33. Why did investigators show a remarkable lack of curiousity about connections with numerous similar school violence-related incidents occuring around the same time in the metro-Denver area and around the country?34. Why did LAPD and Los Angeles Sheriff's Office personnel travel to the scene afterwards?
35. What was the subject of a 10-minute phone call made by the NYPD to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office on 4-20?36. Who invited the FBI and the ATF to the scene?37. Why was the US Attorney's Office (federal) consulted on 'prosecutive decisions' for this local crime?38. Why was all but one of the seven 'investigatory' teams headed or co-headed by an FBI man? (the one exception was a team headed by a CBI(Colorado Bureau of Investigation) man, who was himself 'ex'-FBI) Was the entire crime scene 'federalized' soon after the shooting started, under powers granted by the 'Anti-terrorism Act' ("for the protection of the people and the state") signed by President Clinton exactly three years before- on April 20, 1996?39. Why did FBI special agent Dwayne Fusilier not recuse himself from the investigation, as his son helped make a Columbine school video two years before that eerily mimicked the shooting?40. What were two high-ranking military figures (a colonel and a general) in cami uniforms doing at the scene?
41. Why was a memorial service at a public park afterwards ringed by military trucks?
42. Who authorized a flyover by military jets and why?43. Why did the Federal Emergency Management Agency(FEMA) hold a four-day disaster training course 18 months before, "designed specially to adress the needs of Jefferson County," for future Sheriff John Stone and other county representatives?44. Is it just coincidence that the episode of CBS' television show "The Promised Land" that was scheduled to air that week featured a kid firing a gun in front of a Denver high school?
45. Or that the plot of the WB's "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" for that week was a student gunman and a plot to kill every one at school?
46. Or that MTV aired a Justice Department-produced program called "Warning Signs" about violence and its effect on young people on 4-22-99 (date was scheduled before Columbine)?
47.Or that, before 4-20-99, the History Channel had scheduled to show a program called "Slaughter at Schools" (hosted by Mike Wallace) for May 10?48. When ABC's "20/20" news program decided to do a show about a disturbing new educational phenomenom called 'Death Education,' back in the early '90s, why did they choose Columbine High as the featured school? (Prison Planet, 2009).
Title: The Columbine High School Massacre: 60 Eyewitnesses Can't Be Wrong
Date: April 20, 2009
Source: Prison Planet
Abstract: There is a great deal of evidence that more were involved than just Harris or Klebold. Among the best evidence are eyewitnesses who saw and recognized other participants in the crime. The below lists contains most of those who saw and were able to name other attackers at Columbine, plus a few more whose descriptions of the shooter(s) cannot possibly be either Harris or Klebold.
The following eyewitnesses identified a 'Robert' or 'Robert Perry' as one of the attackers:
1. Cyrstal Archuleta (EP1-197): "...she did see one person throw a pipe bomb. .....She told me at the time she thought it was Robert Perry."
2. Seth Dubois (EP21-125): "...Seth told Katherine(Carlston) that Robert Perry was seen shooting a girl in the back while leaving the library."
3. Wade Allen Frank (EP1-91): "Mr. Frank told me that he thought origonally one of the individuals(shooting) was someone by the name of Robert..." "He stated that the person was tall, approximately 6'3" and kind of ackward(sic) and gangly."
4. Bryan Frye (EP25-69): "He stated that the person he had previously believed this shooter to be was Robert Perry. .....In a previous interview, after receiving his yearbook, he had told his father that he believed the shooter to be Robert Perry. He also stated that the gunman had bad acne."
5. Courtney Haulman (EP25-91): "There was three guys. The guy I remember most was the main guy. He's over 6' tall and has long curly dark-colored hair. He was wearing a trench coat. His name is Robert Perry."
6. Lacey Hohn (EP1-186): "...can you identify or descibe who was shooting? ....Ms. Hohn said that she does not believe it was Harris or Klebold. Ms. Hohn believes it was an individual named Robert."
7. Bijen Monty (EP1-110): "I asked her if she saw the source of the shooting. She told me she saw who she thought, at the time, was Robert Perry with a gun hanging around his neck. She said she never actually saw him shoot the weapon.
"She asked me if I had any information in regards to Robert Perry. I informed her I did not." (20063): "During interview with (Jennifer) Falbo, she stated a friend, Bijen Monte, told her on the night of April 20, 199, the she (Monte) was in the cafeteria by the pop machines when this event began at CHS--Monte told Falbo that she saw (Redacted) enter the cafeteria with a 'handful of things.' He then threw these things which caused loud explosios. Monte said (Redacted) was wearing a white t-shirt and unknown pants." "Bijen Monte stated she was outside the commons area eating lunch. Heard shooting and then saw (Redacted) with a gun standing over two downed male victims. Monte picked (Redacted) from a photo lineup."
8. Tessa Nelson (EP1-113): "I asked her if she saw the source of the shots. She said she saw a male, who she thought was Robert Perry, wearing boots, dark jeans with dark hair, walking down the stairs outside the cafeteria. She said the male suspect pulled a gun and started shooting."
9. Katelyn Sue Place (EP21-285): Kate said, "It was (Redacted). I'm almost positive of it. I remember looking him dead in the eye. He was in my debate class..... . ...Dylan kind of looked like Robert, but Dylan doesn't have the long face. Robert's teeth are messed up and he was smiling and I saw his teeth then. Kate said that she has since seen pictures of Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris, and she said, "It's not one of them."(Referring to the person she saw shooting out on the outside commons.)
"She remembers him shooting Ann Marie(Hochalter). .... Robert was just randomly shooting. ...Robert was still shooting. ....Kate said that Robert shot Ann Marie before he smiled at Kate. ....She looked and saw Jason(Autenrieth) trying to help Ann Marie, dragging her away from Robert, to the side."
10. Lacey Smith (4470): "On the diagram she depicts (Redacted) as walking in through the doors, past where she was sitting, and going in about as far as they north end of the school store. It was at that time she heard the windows breaking and then realized she was hearing shots.
"....she did not have any trouble indentifying PERRY when he walked past her. I asked SMITH how sure she was that the person she saw and spoke with was (Redacted). I asked, "90 percent sure? 50 percent sure?" Her response was "100 percent sure." I then showed SMITH a photo lineup which included a picture of Dylan KLEBOLD, and asked her if the person who walked past her was in the lineup. She stated he was NOT in the lineup. .....As (Redacted) passed her and was near the commons area of the cafeteria, she then explained that (Redacted) pulled a weapon out from under his trench coat and started firing into the cafeteria.
11. Brenton Hooker (16397): "....he turned around and observed an individual he thought was ROBERT PERRY(ex-student of Columbine High School) standing outside the door just to the north of the main entrance shooting a pistol in his direction...." ....HOOKER described the individual he thought was PERRY as 6'8" - 6'11" in height, very skinny, tight black pants, black trench coat..."
12. Tyler Chenoweth (1830): "A student named Jen Smull saw through the (science classroom)door during the incident and said that the tall suspect had curly hair and was the student who came to a Halloween party as a warlock. He thought of Robert Perry based on that description."
The following eyewitnesses identified a (Redacted) as being the shooter, with the description fitting Perry's:
14. Kristen Long (20245): "Long said suspect definitely had dark hair and a large nose, thought it might be (Redacted)."
15. Rusty Shyler (5464): "The individual was very tall. ...Shyler saw his face partially and thought based upon his dress and size that it may have been (Redacted). He was a hundred percent sure it was (Redacted). He described (Redacted) as being 6'6" to 6'7" tall and having lots of zits."
16. Chris Thierren (1207): Saw a tall shooter with acne, large nose, shoulder-length hair. "He stated that the picture he saw was of (Redacted) and he was 'pretty sure' he was the shooter he saw that morning at CHS."
17. Erin Walton (4139): "Erin Walton said she knew one of the shooters, and that he not one of (the) two Eric and Dylan. ...he was a senior named (Redacted). and he was very tall, had bad acne scars on his cheeks.... "
The following witnesses did not identify the shooter, but the descriptions fits Perry's:
19. Justin Norman (3929): "Upon the hill we saw a tall guy with blond hair, acne, big nose and buck teeth.... the guy had a handgun and he shot one kid in the ankle and another who didn't move." (Note: Accoding to Norman in a later interview, this was Klebold, though the description is more indicative of Perry.)
20. Joanathan Ballard (1765): "One of the (trenchcoated)kids(who was walking the halls during the shooting-implied to be a shooter) was about 6'5" or 6'6",.... I later saw on channel 4 or 9 news, I'm almost positive, that same man or teen, on t.v., acting all worried." (Note: this can't be Harris or Klebold, as they died in the shooting.)
21. Nathan Anema (2359): "....Anema identified (Redacted) as possibly being the person he saw throw a pipe bomb during the shooting at Columbine High School on 4-20-99. ...Anema stated that he initially thought the person that he saw throwing the pipe bomb was (Redacted)."
22. Katie Beer (6636): ".... when the incident began at Columbine High School, she initially tried to get out of the school by going toward the main doors on the east side of the school by the administrative offices, however, she said she saw a third shooter next to these offices and that this third shooter shot out windows at that location. ...Katy Beer told him this third shooter may have been (Redacted)."
23. Jason Brehm (719): One of the shooters had a very round face, shorter than 5'11". Not Harris or Klebold.
24. Leanne Clark (1422): "...Clark told her that she saw who did the shooting in the cafeteria, and that Clark identified (Redacted) as a gunman."
25. John Cook (756): A couple of weeks after the massacre, "Cook said he believed he could ID both of the suspects if he saw photos of them again." Since everybody had seen the photos of H&K in the media, and knew they had died in the incident, Cook is clearly not talking about Eric or Dylan here.
26. Frank DeAngelis, School Principle (8018): "I also assisted the principle of Columbine, who was having hard time giving the pictures of possible suspects to the command post and was present when he looked at and identified one of the suspects he was named.(sic) The male suspect was in the custody of, I believe, Jefferson Co. Sheriff's investigators."
27. David Eagle (1878 ): "The guy with the gun had black hair looked like it was spiked shaved on the sides.(sic) It was also blond on top. 5'9", about 18 years old. "He has since seen pictures of Harris and Klebold on television. ...David said that the person he saw did not look like the people he's seen on television."
28. Ashley Egelund (22671): "Ashley was in north corridor when she observed (Redacted) and Eric Harris coming around the corner from the library.... She said Chris Morris was armed with a handgun while Harris was armed with a shotgun.(5248 ) ....both started shooting at Ashley.... Ashley did not know (Redacted) at first but she saw his picture in the yearbook and is positive it was (Redacted). "... No photo lineup per Investigator Battan."
29. Amy Evans (22205): "....Amy Evans said there was a third shooter and it was (Redacted)."
30. Joel Hatfield (19277): "Joel Hatfield interviewed 4-29-99. Saw one shooter with excellent description of dress, physical, guns and movement. Could ID in lineup if needed." Once again, this cannot be H or K, as everybody was aware that H&K were in no position to stand in a lineup!
31. Mark Hengel (5901): "Hengel identified Klebold and (Redacted) from the photograph in the attached 1A envelope.... Also attached is a 1A envelope is a diagram of Columbine High School indicating the diection of Hengel and the two individuals dressed in black." Apparently the interviewing officer didn't like what he was hearing, and so the interviewer ends up telling the eyewitness what he saw: "I then advised Mark Hengel that the skinny person he saw standing and shooting was Dylan Klebold and the person he saw standing over the duffel bag was Eric Harris."
32. AnneMarie Hochalter (18218): Gunshot victim outside the cafeteria. "Advised that Harris/Klebold did not shoot her. .... Has ID on shooters."
33. Leigh Kamens (1422): While in the 'green room' off of the science hall, she identified (Redacted) as one of the gunmen.
34. Tim Kastle (3416): "As far as I know the suspects are Dylan Klebold, Eric Harris, (Redacted) and I think there might have been two others."
35. Alicia Maes (3614): "Alicia stated that when she first observed the male in the black trench coat, she thought it was a person known to her as (Redacted)."
36. Lucas Milne: "Saw (Redacted) in commons at 11am in a black trenchcoat and knows (Redacted). States that Dan Goin and Brandon Little and Bijen Monte saw (Redacted) shooting at school. Milne picked out (Redacted) in photo lineup.
37. Leiha Murphy (3828): In the cafeteria, notices commotion outside north-west door. "I saw a guy I recognized as (Redacted). He was running... Stair had his blond hair down. It's past his shoulders. He's about 6', tall, skinny, he was wearing a long black trench coat.... I saw nothing in his hands. He was observed a short distance from whatever was going on at the door. My thought was that (Redacted) was involved if there was a fight." Stair named in the cafeteria map (see page 3830). Leiha also immediately picked him out of a photo lineup.
"I ask Leiha if she was certain that this individual was (Redacted). Leiha said "Oh yeah, I'm certain.... I saw his face full on. I remember seeing his face completely....(she said he stood in place for about 15 seconds)....I remember him graduating last year." She remembers him wearing 'makeup on his face and hand' and that because of that, he stood out from other students." (3836) Also, at least four ear- witnesses heard the suspects refer to one of their number as "Joe".(Encinas, 2943, Herivel, 1927, McKenna, 3525, and Salazar, EP21-224)
38. Mark Opfer (1064): "At the time, Opfer believed the taller person in the black tenchcoat who with(sic) the shooter was (Redacted)....." (25625) "CHS student Mark Opfer was interviewed on 4-27-99... In that interview Opfer stated that he believed (Redacted, wearing a trench coat) was standing next to a gunman and was involved in the shooting."
40. Bree Pasquale (18018): Library eyewitness, was made to beg for her life. Says the gunman lived down the street from her and played the character "Morgan" in a school play. She knew him, and he knew her. Definitely not H or K! "...she believed the individual with the 'pipe bomb'(outside) was a former student of Columbine High School."(526)
41. Jessica Rusch (2143): "...she identified one of the gunmen at the Columbine High School as being an individual known as (Redacted)."
42. Cara Sander (EP25-203): Describes gunman as pudgy, overweight, very full face, thick bushy eyebrows. IDs him as (Redacted), who is heavy-set with a round face, short dark hair and dark eyebrows. A copy of the CHS yearbook page with Brian Sargent's photo is included in her interview. [John Ungerland(1701) says Brian Sargent has a round chubby face and is a big guy with bushy eyebrows. He saw him that morning at school; Sargent was wearing a short sleeve white button-up shirt-a polo type.]
43. Mindy Pollock (10009): Sees one gunman outside west entrance, holding a gun on the fence. ...Dressed in a "white dress-type shirt", short brown hair, with a "little bit of a gut". "POLLOCK stated she recognized the lower, #1 gunman as (Redacted)."(1095)
44. Trent Karnes (912): Says one suspect... had on a white dress shirt or a white sleeve shirt, he was holding a rifle on fence, shooting at people outside of cafeteria. [Note: Officially, both H&K were wearing T-shirts during the assault.]
45. Jen Smull(2182): In science hall, sees Klebold and an older suspect, 25-30, blond with short, spiky, buzz-cut hair.
46. Valeen Schnurr (18696): Gunshot victim in library. "Per Valeen's mother, Shari Schnurr, Valeen possibly identified her shooter as (Redacted)." (8798 ) "Valeen indicated she keeps seeing the face of (Redacted)"
47. Jennifer Tindall (1226): "....insisted that neither suspect she saw was Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold. ...Tindall picked out (Redacted) photograph as possibly being the male in the black trench coat."
48. Adam Thompson (21039): "....he had seen a gunman shooting inside the school. Does not think it is the same as gunmen in the media."
49. John Vandemark (2216): In the science hall, sees older shooter with dark hair, spiky with blond tips.
50. Erin Walton (2243): In th science hall, sees suspect with short blond hair-"like he was going bald"-older, in his 30s.
51. Emily Wyant (641): A week after 4-20, says to the interviewing officer "...she would recognize them again if she saw them again."
52. Chris Wisher (9832): "....he recognized one of the shooters--the other shooter was the kid wearing black that was arrested and placed in cuffs and put inside a black police car. He said that he is 100% positive that he was the male that shot at him." (EP6-265) "Thought he recognized Chris Morris as being one of the shooters.... ...on the west side of the cafeteria."
53. Aaron Welsh (610): Can ID both suspects(on 4-22).
54. Terry Lawson (10020): ID other than Harris and Klebold.
55. Monica Schuster (19470): "Schuster saw gunman but did not believe it was Harris and Klebold."
56. Lisa Forgen (3005): She sees 2 shooters, and tells IOs that she could identify them if she had photos. Interview given days after 4-20; the implication is that they were not Harris and Klebold. (2+2=4)
57. Arthur Curtis (19444): Saw two shooters, can ID them. (interview given on 4-28-99, the implication once again is that they were not Harris and Klebold)
58. Kacey Ruegsegger (128): "Ruegsegger did not recognize the pictures of Harris and Klebold she has seen in the media as the gunmen in the library."
59. Sean Graves (ACSO 633): "...saw guy with coat and gun standing by (Redacted)--saw his face and he wasn't one of the suspects."
60. (DRMN 5-14-99): "...people have reported that they saw others carry stuff into the building" (Prison Planet, 2009).