The tragedy known as the Columbine Massacre is even more tragic once it is understood that the event was planned and executed by U.S. governmental agencies. This is evidenced by the 60 witnesses that have gone on record stating that the shooters WERE NOT Derick Harris Dylan Klebold. Other events surrounding the tragedy shows that more than 2 shooters were in the school that day and that governmental agencies were in and around the school prior to the shooting.
Currently, school and university terror propaganda is also at an all-time high. In 2012 alone, there were at least 30 cases of school and university attacks, outbreaks, threats and scares with at least 12 major plots to bomb or shoot-up U.S. schools or universities allegedly thwarted by officials. Numerous school and university terror drills have also prepped local, state and federal officials for impending school terror on the level of the Columbine shooting and the Beslan massacres, both of which state-sponsored attacks. School and university terror is blinking red on every level; the only question is when and where the state-sponsored terror attacks will occur.
Title: Columbine High School Massacre
Date: April 20, 1999
Abstract: The Columbine High School massacre occurred on Tuesday, April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, an unincorporated area of Jefferson County, Colorado, United States, near Denver and Littleton.
Two senior students, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, embarked on a massacre, killing 12 students and 1 teacher. They also injured 21 other students directly, and three people were injured while attempting to escape.
The pair then committed suicide. It is the fourth-deadliest school massacre in United States history, after the 1927 Bath School disaster, 2007 Virginia Tech massacre,and the 1966 University of Texas massacre, and the deadliest for an American high school.
The massacre provoked debate regarding gun control laws, the availability of firearms in the United States, and gun violence involving youths.
Much discussion also centered on the nature of high school cliques, subcultures, and bullying, as well as the role of violent movies and video games in American society.
The shooting resulted in an increased emphasis on school security, and a moral panic aimed at goth culture, social outcasts, the gun culture, the use of pharmaceutical anti-depressants by teenagers, violent films and music, teenage internet use, and violent video games (Wikipedia, 2011).
Title: The Unanswered Questions Of The Columbine High School Massacre
Date: April 20, 2009
Source: Prison Planet
The Columbine High School Massacre (April 20, 1999, Denver, Colorado, 15 dead, 24 wounded)
Title: The Columbine High School Massacre: 60 Eyewitnesses Can't Be Wrong
Date: April 20, 2009
Source: Prison Planet
Abstract: There is a great deal of evidence that more were involved than just Harris or Klebold. Among the best evidence are eyewitnesses who saw and recognized other participants in the crime. The below lists contains most of those who saw and were able to name other attackers at Columbine, plus a few more whose descriptions of the shooter(s) cannot possibly be either Harris or Klebold.
The following eyewitnesses identified a 'Robert' or 'Robert Perry' as one of the attackers:
The following eyewitnesses identified a (Redacted) as being the shooter, with the description fitting Perry's:
13. Tiffany Lien (968): "Lien stated she believed gunman number one was (Redacted).... ...Lien stated that she was approximately twenty to twenty-five feet away from gunman number one and looked at him face to face for approximately 25 seconds, frozen in her tracks." Tall male had long black trench coat, black jeans, dark brown hair. His hair was kind of long and had curls. He was skinny and his shoulders kind of hunched over. ...She also stated that the gunman had bad acne.
14. Kristen Long (20245): "Long said suspect definitely had dark hair and a large nose, thought it might be (Redacted)."
15. Rusty Shyler (5464): "The individual was very tall. ...Shyler saw his face partially and thought based upon his dress and size that it may have been (Redacted). He was a hundred percent sure it was (Redacted). He described (Redacted) as being 6'6" to 6'7" tall and having lots of zits."
16. Chris Thierren (1207): Saw a tall shooter with acne, large nose, shoulder-length hair. "He stated that the picture he saw was of (Redacted) and he was 'pretty sure' he was the shooter he saw that morning at CHS."
17. Erin Walton (4139): "Erin Walton said she knew one of the shooters, and that he not one of (the) two Eric and Dylan. ...he was a senior named (Redacted). and he was very tall, had bad acne scars on his cheeks.... "
The following witnesses did not identify the shooter, but the descriptions fits Perry's:
18. Pat Caruso (2683 and EP17-13): "Thought the suspect looked like a trench coat student he has seen before who had bad acne, ....curly long dark brown hair, wearing black trenchcoat.... and a tie-dyed shirt, pink or yellow."
19. Justin Norman (3929): "Upon the hill we saw a tall guy with blond hair, acne, big nose and buck teeth.... the guy had a handgun and he shot one kid in the ankle and another who didn't move." (Note: Accoding to Norman in a later interview, this was Klebold, though the description is more indicative of Perry.)
20. Joanathan Ballard (1765): "One of the (trenchcoated)kids(who was walking the halls during the shooting-implied to be a shooter) was about 6'5" or 6'6",.... I later saw on channel 4 or 9 news, I'm almost positive, that same man or teen, on t.v., acting all worried." (Note: this can't be Harris or Klebold, as they died in the shooting.)
21. Nathan Anema (2359): "....Anema identified (Redacted) as possibly being the person he saw throw a pipe bomb during the shooting at Columbine High School on 4-20-99. ...Anema stated that he initially thought the person that he saw throwing the pipe bomb was (Redacted)."
22. Katie Beer (6636): ".... when the incident began at Columbine High School, she initially tried to get out of the school by going toward the main doors on the east side of the school by the administrative offices, however, she said she saw a third shooter next to these offices and that this third shooter shot out windows at that location. ...Katy Beer told him this third shooter may have been (Redacted)."
23. Jason Brehm (719): One of the shooters had a very round face, shorter than 5'11". Not Harris or Klebold.
24. Leanne Clark (1422): "...Clark told her that she saw who did the shooting in the cafeteria, and that Clark identified (Redacted) as a gunman."
25. John Cook (756): A couple of weeks after the massacre, "Cook said he believed he could ID both of the suspects if he saw photos of them again." Since everybody had seen the photos of H&K in the media, and knew they had died in the incident, Cook is clearly not talking about Eric or Dylan here.
26. Frank DeAngelis, School Principle (8018): "I also assisted the principle of Columbine, who was having hard time giving the pictures of possible suspects to the command post and was present when he looked at and identified one of the suspects he was named.(sic) The male suspect was in the custody of, I believe, Jefferson Co. Sheriff's investigators."
27. David Eagle (1878 ): "The guy with the gun had black hair looked like it was spiked shaved on the sides.(sic) It was also blond on top. 5'9", about 18 years old. "He has since seen pictures of Harris and Klebold on television. ...David said that the person he saw did not look like the people he's seen on television."
28. Ashley Egelund (22671): "Ashley was in north corridor when she observed (Redacted) and Eric Harris coming around the corner from the library.... She said Chris Morris was armed with a handgun while Harris was armed with a shotgun.(5248 ) ....both started shooting at Ashley.... Ashley did not know (Redacted) at first but she saw his picture in the yearbook and is positive it was (Redacted). "... No photo lineup per Investigator Battan."
29. Amy Evans (22205): "....Amy Evans said there was a third shooter and it was (Redacted)."
30. Joel Hatfield (19277): "Joel Hatfield interviewed 4-29-99. Saw one shooter with excellent description of dress, physical, guns and movement. Could ID in lineup if needed." Once again, this cannot be H or K, as everybody was aware that H&K were in no position to stand in a lineup!
31. Mark Hengel (5901): "Hengel identified Klebold and (Redacted) from the photograph in the attached 1A envelope.... Also attached is a 1A envelope is a diagram of Columbine High School indicating the diection of Hengel and the two individuals dressed in black." Apparently the interviewing officer didn't like what he was hearing, and so the interviewer ends up telling the eyewitness what he saw: "I then advised Mark Hengel that the skinny person he saw standing and shooting was Dylan Klebold and the person he saw standing over the duffel bag was Eric Harris."
32. AnneMarie Hochalter (18218): Gunshot victim outside the cafeteria. "Advised that Harris/Klebold did not shoot her. .... Has ID on shooters."
33. Leigh Kamens (1422): While in the 'green room' off of the science hall, she identified (Redacted) as one of the gunmen.
34. Tim Kastle (3416): "As far as I know the suspects are Dylan Klebold, Eric Harris, (Redacted) and I think there might have been two others."
35. Alicia Maes (3614): "Alicia stated that when she first observed the male in the black trench coat, she thought it was a person known to her as (Redacted)."
36. Lucas Milne: "Saw (Redacted) in commons at 11am in a black trenchcoat and knows (Redacted). States that Dan Goin and Brandon Little and Bijen Monte saw (Redacted) shooting at school. Milne picked out (Redacted) in photo lineup.
37. Leiha Murphy (3828): In the cafeteria, notices commotion outside north-west door. "I saw a guy I recognized as (Redacted). He was running... Stair had his blond hair down. It's past his shoulders. He's about 6', tall, skinny, he was wearing a long black trench coat.... I saw nothing in his hands. He was observed a short distance from whatever was going on at the door. My thought was that (Redacted) was involved if there was a fight." Stair named in the cafeteria map (see page 3830). Leiha also immediately picked him out of a photo lineup.
"I ask Leiha if she was certain that this individual was (Redacted). Leiha said "Oh yeah, I'm certain.... I saw his face full on. I remember seeing his face completely....(she said he stood in place for about 15 seconds)....I remember him graduating last year." She remembers him wearing 'makeup on his face and hand' and that because of that, he stood out from other students." (3836) Also, at least four ear- witnesses heard the suspects refer to one of their number as "Joe".(Encinas, 2943, Herivel, 1927, McKenna, 3525, and Salazar, EP21-224)
38. Mark Opfer (1064): "At the time, Opfer believed the taller person in the black tenchcoat who with(sic) the shooter was (Redacted)....." (25625) "CHS student Mark Opfer was interviewed on 4-27-99... In that interview Opfer stated that he believed (Redacted, wearing a trench coat) was standing next to a gunman and was involved in the shooting."
39. Josh Ortwein (1939): "...Josh Ortwein witnessed the shooting and he was telling everyone he saw (Redacted) shooting a gun."
40. Bree Pasquale (18018): Library eyewitness, was made to beg for her life. Says the gunman lived down the street from her and played the character "Morgan" in a school play. She knew him, and he knew her. Definitely not H or K! "...she believed the individual with the 'pipe bomb'(outside) was a former student of Columbine High School."(526)
41. Jessica Rusch (2143): "...she identified one of the gunmen at the Columbine High School as being an individual known as (Redacted)."
42. Cara Sander (EP25-203): Describes gunman as pudgy, overweight, very full face, thick bushy eyebrows. IDs him as (Redacted), who is heavy-set with a round face, short dark hair and dark eyebrows. A copy of the CHS yearbook page with Brian Sargent's photo is included in her interview. [John Ungerland(1701) says Brian Sargent has a round chubby face and is a big guy with bushy eyebrows. He saw him that morning at school; Sargent was wearing a short sleeve white button-up shirt-a polo type.]
43. Mindy Pollock (10009): Sees one gunman outside west entrance, holding a gun on the fence. ...Dressed in a "white dress-type shirt", short brown hair, with a "little bit of a gut". "POLLOCK stated she recognized the lower, #1 gunman as (Redacted)."(1095)
44. Trent Karnes (912): Says one suspect... had on a white dress shirt or a white sleeve shirt, he was holding a rifle on fence, shooting at people outside of cafeteria. [Note: Officially, both H&K were wearing T-shirts during the assault.]
45. Jen Smull(2182): In science hall, sees Klebold and an older suspect, 25-30, blond with short, spiky, buzz-cut hair.
46. Valeen Schnurr (18696): Gunshot victim in library. "Per Valeen's mother, Shari Schnurr, Valeen possibly identified her shooter as (Redacted)." (8798 ) "Valeen indicated she keeps seeing the face of (Redacted)"
47. Jennifer Tindall (1226): "....insisted that neither suspect she saw was Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold. ...Tindall picked out (Redacted) photograph as possibly being the male in the black trench coat."
48. Adam Thompson (21039): "....he had seen a gunman shooting inside the school. Does not think it is the same as gunmen in the media."
49. John Vandemark (2216): In the science hall, sees older shooter with dark hair, spiky with blond tips.
50. Erin Walton (2243): In th science hall, sees suspect with short blond hair-"like he was going bald"-older, in his 30s.
51. Emily Wyant (641): A week after 4-20, says to the interviewing officer "...she would recognize them again if she saw them again."
52. Chris Wisher (9832): "....he recognized one of the shooters--the other shooter was the kid wearing black that was arrested and placed in cuffs and put inside a black police car. He said that he is 100% positive that he was the male that shot at him." (EP6-265) "Thought he recognized Chris Morris as being one of the shooters.... ...on the west side of the cafeteria."
53. Aaron Welsh (610): Can ID both suspects(on 4-22).
54. Terry Lawson (10020): ID other than Harris and Klebold.
55. Monica Schuster (19470): "Schuster saw gunman but did not believe it was Harris and Klebold."
56. Lisa Forgen (3005): She sees 2 shooters, and tells IOs that she could identify them if she had photos. Interview given days after 4-20; the implication is that they were not Harris and Klebold. (2+2=4)
57. Arthur Curtis (19444): Saw two shooters, can ID them. (interview given on 4-28-99, the implication once again is that they were not Harris and Klebold)
58. Kacey Ruegsegger (128): "Ruegsegger did not recognize the pictures of Harris and Klebold she has seen in the media as the gunmen in the library."
59. Sean Graves (ACSO 633): "...saw guy with coat and gun standing by (Redacted)--saw his face and he wasn't one of the suspects."
60. (DRMN 5-14-99): "...people have reported that they saw others carry stuff into the building" (Prison Planet, 2009).
SCHOOL TERROR >