Date: July 7, 2005
Location: London, England
Suspects: Israeli Mossad, MI5, MI6
Evidence regarding the London Bombings on July 7, 2005, (commonly referred to as 7/7), clearly indicates that it was a false-flag terror operation carried out by individuals within the intelligence agencies like MI5 and the Israeli Mossad. Verint Systems, an Israeli security firm was responsible for the CCTV surveillance cameras in the London Underground rail network where some of the attacks took place and conveniently there is no CCTV footage of the four Muslims boarding the tube-trains. Verint claim that their cameras were not working. Why? Because the four Muslims were not on the tube-trains that blew up. The Israeli embassy was also notified prior to the bombing and former New York Mayor Rudolf Giuliani was in London that day likely overseeing the attacks just as he did in New York on 9/11.
Date: February 14, 2011
Abstract: While talking heads like Glenn Beck continue to invoke the threat of radical Islam, they habitually ignore the blindingly obvious, that radical Islam is a creature of the US military-industrial complex. Case in point – the terrorist who trained the London bombers was a US informant and has been freed after serving only four and a half years of a possible 70-year sentence. Citing his “exceptional co-operation,” in working with US authorities, a New York Judge released Mohammed Junaid Babar despite him pleading guilty to five counts of terrorism, an outcome that has, “Raised questions over whether Babar was a US informer at the time he was helping to train the ringleader of the 7 July tube and bus bombings,” reports the London Guardian.
Babar admits to consorting with high level “Al-Qaeda” terrorists, as well as “providing senior members with money and equipment, running weapons.” He also set up a training camp in Pakistan in 2003 where alleged 7/7 ringleader Mohammad Sidique Khan learned bomb-making techniques.
“Graham Foulkes, a magistrate whose 22-year-old son David was killed by Khan at Edgware Road underground station in 2005, said: “People get four and a half years for burglary. They can get more for some road traffic offences. So for an international terrorist who’s directly linked to the death of my son and dozens and dozens of people to get that sentence is just outrageous.”
But Babar’s release makes perfect sense given the fact that he was likely working for US authorities as an informant while training one of the alleged London bombers.
“A remark from the sentencing judge that Babar “began co-operating even before his arrest”, has raised the possibility, supported by other circumstantial evidence obtained by the Guardian, that he may have been an informant for the US government before his detention by the FBI in April 2004,” writes the Guardian’s Shiv Malik, who in a separate article goes into greater depth on how, “Babar may have been working for the US security services while pretending to be a jihadi – allegations that could imply serious failures to prevent the 7 July bombings.”The Guardian article describes how a top US terrorism lawyer has seen sealed evidence in the case which “suggests Babar could have been working for the US authorities before his arrest in April 2004.”
“Having reviewed the court transcript himself, bereaved father Graham Foulkes said: “There’s a hint from one or two of the sentences [in the transcript] that do strongly suggest [Babar's] co-operation was going well beyond his official arrest. And it looks as if the Americans may well have known in detail what Babar was up to in Pakistan [at the time] and that is a very, very serious matter.”
The fact that Babar has served less than 5 years for playing a crucial role in attacks which killed 52 people and injured hundreds more clearly indicates that he is being rewarded by US authorities for his involvement in the 7/7 bombings.
Lest we forget that the the so-called mastermind behind the 7/7 London bombings, Haroon Rashid Aswat, was a British intelligence asset. Former Justice Dept. prosecutor and terror expert John Loftus revealed that the so called Al-Muhajiroun group, based in London, had formed during the Kosovo crisis, during which fundamentalist muslim leaders (Or what is now referred to as Al-Qaeda) were recruited by MI6 to fight in Kosovo.
The revelations about Babar once again underscore the myopic and ludicrous assertions of people like Glenn Beck, who constantly invoke the threat of radical Islam, particularly in the context of recent events in Egypt, while failing to point out that radical Islam is being fostered and fomented by the US military-industrial complex.
Almost every single major terror plot over the last decade plus
blamed on “radical Islam” has had the combined or individual
fingerprints of US, British, Canadian and Israeli intelligence agencies
and federal law enforcement bodies all over it (Infowars, 2010).
Source: Prison Planet
Abstract: London Bombings Data:
- Terror Expert: London Bomber Was Working For MI5
- Claim: 7/7 Bombers Planned To Drown Tens Of Thousands
- 7/7 Final Final Word: British Intelligence Inside Operation
- Leaked MI5 London Bombing report may be disinfo
- Latest footage of London Bomber: More evidence of a frame up
- De Menezes Shooting: All the facts point to a cover up
- 7/7 Mastermind was working for British Intelligence
- Bombing Mastermind Aswat Works for MI-6
- London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack
- New Developments In London Underground Exercise Story
- London Underground Exercises and the Magically Exploding Terrorists: Important Questions
- London Bombings: Electrical Surge Connected to Menezes Shooting?
- Brazilian's family claim police altered their story
- Calls for Leading Muslim Cleric to be prosecuted for saying "Al Qaeda does not exist"
- Oxford Law Prof alarmed at "police’s Mossad-style execution" of innocent ’suspect’
- London Bombing Aftermath: The Spin Continues
- Bomb Was UNDER The Train Says Eyewitness Closest To It
- UK Channel 4 Whitewash London Underground Exercise Story
- License To Kill: Police Murder In Broad Daylight and Nobody Batters an Eyelid
- Prison Planet.com Under Attack For London Bombing Coverage
- Another Phony Al-Qaeda Group Claims Responsibility For Latest London Bombings
- Scotland Yard Knew Of Second Bombing Attempt
- More Explosions in London: Psy-ops in Progress
- Bait And Switch in New London Attacks
- How did Greenspan Know about the London Bombings Two Days before?
- UK boy wrongly labelled as bomber
- Latest Evidence Closes Case on London Bombings
- Who shorted British pound? Currency fell 6% in 10 days before London terror attacks
- London Bombings - Web of Deceit: Peter Power, The Terror Drill, Giuliani and The CIA
- Another U-Turn: "Military explosives" now become "homemade material"
- Iran cleric says UK could have bombed own capital
- Another Contradiction in the London Bombings
- London Stagecoach Employee Says Bus Bombing Suspicious
- Documents and explosives, a few simple questions
- London Bombing: Ex-Mossad Chief Reveals Too Much?
- Staging the London Bombings in Ten Easy Steps
- Exercises: Peter Power responds
- London Patsies: A Replay Of The Pristine 9/11 Passport
- The Convenient Malfunction Of The London Bus Camera
- Londoners Suspicious Of Station Closures Before Blasts
- Explosive used in bombs 'was of military origin'
- A Warning To The World
- Video: Bombing Exercises In London Underground
- Same-time-as-attack underground bombing exercise in London a chilling coincidence?
- Bomb Scare Suggests Blair Knew and Did Nothing
- Attack On London: Blair Plays The Terror Card
- Report: Israel Was Warned Ahead of First Blast
- Netanyahu Changed Plans Due to Warning
- See No Evil: Spinning Netanyahu's London Terror Tip-off
- Phony 'Al-Qaeda' Responsibility Claim a Proven Hoax
- Israel Orders Officials Not To Speak To Media About Bombings
- Clarke set to rush through emergency arrest powers
- Blair 'to reject bombs inquiry'
- See Through Clothes Body Scanner To Be Deployed at London Underground
- German Parliament Debate Putting Troops On Street Patrol
- U.K. Wants Massive EU Monitoring of E-mails, Cell Phones
- The London bombings: rounding up the unusual suspects
- Terror Expert Backs Up Claim Of Netanyahu Warning Before First Blast
- Website that carried al-Qaida claim has connections to Bush family
- Ex-Mossad Chief Calls For World War After London Attack
- Confusion and Contradiction: What Really Happened In London?
- What's Behind the London Attacks?
- Stratfor Consulting Intelligence Agency: ’Israel Warned United Kingdom About Possible Attacks’
- Hume's "first thought" on hearing of London attacks: It's "time to buy" futures
- Target London: Cui Bono Revisited
- London Bombing has the Scent of an Inside Job
- Cui bono? Stupidity Versus Logic in the Latest “Terror” Attack
- London Terror Mystery: What did Bibi know – and when did he know it?
- BBC Says Bombings Will Unite People Behind Government
- Who Knew About London?
- Fox News' Brian Kilmeade: London terror attack near G8 summit "works to ... Western world's advantage, for people to experience something like this together"
- MI5 downgrades terror threat to UK businesses