- Stand With Us - https://sites.google.com/site/trtnetwork/education-1/visibility-and-understanding/standwithus
- Stand With Us: Allies - https://sites.google.com/site/trtnetwork/education-1/visibility-and-understanding/standwithus-alliespsa
- Stand With Us: Maryland Black Families Alliance - https://sites.google.com/site/trtnetwork/education-1/visibility-and-understanding/newpsa
AIDS Education Training Center
National Resource Center
• Information for health care providers. The link below points to a transgender keyword search.
• The work of the CoE is focused on "Increasing access to comprehensive, effective, and affirming healthcare services for trans and gender-variant communities." maintained at the University of California, San Francisco.
The National LGBT Health Educational Center
• This online resource was launched by Fenway Institute, a leader in providing health services to LGBT consumers, as part of the grant they received from The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to become a training resource for Federally Qualified Health centers (FQHC) in serving LGBT patients. Visit the Center online at http://www.lgbthealtheducation.org/