My PC keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I get "the system has recovered from a serious error" ERROR_SERVICE_START_HANG problem. It's really a big challenge for me to solve ERROR_SERVICE_START_HANG problem. Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to repair my computer issue?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the program, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of ERROR_SERVICE_START_HANG problem.
Method Two: To fix ERROR_SERVICE_START_HANG issue in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
ERROR_SERVICE_START_HANG file is definitely an essential files for your system. You should never ignore it. Above all, ERROR_SERVICE_START_HANG error fixer is your ideal choice that will help you speed up computer in the shortest time.0xc0000005 Outlook,Error 0x80240024,ERROR_GPIO_INTERRUPT_ALREADY_UNMASKED,ERROR_NO_EFS,WSAEADDRNOTAVAIL
Read More:,D3dx9_27 Dll,Error 406,Microsoft Error Code 1935,Virtual Memory Of Computer,0x80073b01