Post date: Oct 8, 2009 6:03:47 PM
Tonight Tonight Tonight!! (Thursday 10/8) - Troop Leadership Training at 6:30 on Thursday before the PLC at 7:30. All newly elected and appointed leaders should attend!
Congratulations to the following scouts on Advancement: Matthew S. - Second Class, Scott M. - First Class – Keep up the good work!!!!
Merit Badge Camporee 10/16-18 Be ready to commit to attending Tuesday night!
Our lost equipment needs to be found!!!!! Bring back all our equipment – Please!!!!! . There is a substantial amount of camping equipment missing. Please check your garage, your room, etc. for any equipment you forgot to return.
Popcorn ATTN: Special Prize offer for every Scout!!!!!!
· Fill up your order form and automatically get entered to win a PS3!!!!
· Every order form is another chance to win!!!
· This drawing will be conducted after the Sale on Nov. 16th.
· Don't forget about the Bow & Mallow!!! No limit on how many bow and mallow's you can earn (EX: 1 filled order form = 1 bow and mallow).
Can you knot tie knots? Learn for the knot challenge!!!! Knot skills are knot optional!
Advice from the Scoutmaster: Money can't buy the things that really count.
- 10/16 – 18 – Merit Badge Camporee!
- 10/31 - Bags out
- 11/7 - Bags in
- 11/7 - Recruitment weekend at Chippokes - leadership opportunity
Please remember that Troop meetings start promptly at 7:30. Leaders are there from about 7:15 and Scouts can gather and take advantage of this time to talk to the leaders. If you are leaving the meeting early, please make sure the scoutmaster or an assistant scoutmaster know you are leaving so we won’t go looking for you.