Post date: May 9, 2009 12:48:20 AM
May 12 – 6:30 (That’s Tuesday right before our meeting!) Pack 555 will be bridging Steven C. into the troop. I know we will all want to be there to welcome our newest scout! The event begins at 6:30!! Be there!!
Patrol Olympics next Tuesday – an event you do not want to miss!
The troop will be heading out on a camping trip May 16&17 to Camp Albright. This should be a great trip and a good time to get those advancement items signed off. Patrol events?
If you participated in Global Youth Service day, please let your patrol leaders know so that your time will be counted.
The Summer Camp Merit Badge list is coming.
From B Ward
1. Jamboree Spaces still open, however they are filling fast.
2. Summer Camp Medical form need to be turned in.
The new courrier is available at www.scoutingvirginia.org
Advice from the Scoutmaster: Remember that you are the help that God has sent into the world!
· 5/12 – 6:30 – Pack 555 Bridging Ceremony (Y’all come now – you hear?)
· 5/16 & 17 – Camping Trip to Camp Albright
· 5/30 – Charles G’s Court of Honor
Please remember that Troop meetings start promptly at 7:30. Leaders are there from about 7:15 and Scouts can gather and take advantage of this time to talk to the leaders.