A Scout is:
Scout Oath or Promise
On my honor, I will do my best
to do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
The Pack Rats of Troop 433
OUR PATROLS NAMES ARE:
SEVEN PART TROOP MEETING:
1. Preopening Activity - Physical activity for fun teamwork
2. Opening Ceremony - Review Scout Law and Oath
3. Skills Instruction - Lessons taught by Scoutmaster or Senior Patrol Leader
4. Patrol Meetings - Break up into individual Patrols and review advancement
5. Interpatrol Activity - Main activity of the meeting. Can be a merit badge or other training.
6. Closing - Scoutmaster Minute.
7. After the Meeting - Review what went well and what could have been better.
Court of Honor Schedule:
Court of Honor is held every 4 months according to the following schedule. Court of Honor is when awards are given out. Such awards include Merit Badges earned, Rank Advancements achieved and Special Awards accomplished.