1. Please do not walk children to class in the morning. Hugs and kisses should happen at the bus stop, preferably, or the front door of the school.
2. Label everything. Please put your child’s name on clothing, lunch box, rest mat and backpack.
3. Welcome lunch visitors, but not yet. We look forward to you visiting us at lunch, but not before September or when your teacher indicates. There are a lot of routines to learn before you visit.
4. Lunch money. It would be helpful if you put lunch money on your child’s account before school starts. You can do this at Meet and Greet. Loose cash could get lost or forgotten.
5. It is important that your child’s afternoon transportation is clearly stated. If there is a transportation change, you must send in a handwritten note in your child’s daily communication folder. Notes need to be received by the office by 12pm. We can not accept an e-mail about the change.
6. Send in a snack each day. Due to our late lunch times a big, healthy snack is important. You may send in a snack each day or enough snacks for the week. No sweets please.
7. Check your teacher’s blog every week. The kindergarten team is trying to be more “green” this year. We will post weekly updates on our blog. You may access this through the Tritt homepage (http://www.cobbk12.org/tritt/).
8. Your child should be dressed appropriately for PE. Sneakers should be worn on PE days. A schedule for you to refer to will be sent home at Meet and Greet or it is posted on your teacher’s blog.
9. Meet and Greet is Thursday, August 9 from 8:30-9:00 for you and your child. Open House is Tuesday, August 14 at 6pm for parents only. You may drop off suggested supplies at Meet and Greet. Please check with your teacher at Meet and Greet for any additional supplies that are needed.
10. Keep extra clothing in your child’s backpack, just in case.
We look forward to watching your child grow this year!