Status Updates‎ > ‎

sept 29

posted Sep 29, 2010, 9:40 PM by Sean Molby   [ updated Sep 29, 2010, 9:46 PM ]

So pretty boring couple of days.. yesterday we didn’t do much aside from trying to catch up on sleep. And today was pretty much the same we just had daddy here with us.. well kind of. He was home sick today so I kicked him out of any room T was in but Ella got to cuddle with him- she enjoyed that!


Ella has informed me over and over that she “loves her Tristan” it is so cute. And Tristan will laugh at her all day and all she has to do is stand there. They are going to be buddy, buddy as they grow up!


Tristan had no vomiting or spit ups yesterday YEAH!  He did spit up twice today…but it was mostly because he was being moved around right after feeds to have his diaper changed- he has pooped like a machine today!! YUCK  J 


He is so much happier at home and I have to say we are much happier now that he is back. Which makes today’s phone call a kind of depressing one... they have scheduled his interventional cath for October 7th at 10:30 AM with a 9:00AM check in- it will be sooo much fun to sit around for an hour and a half  BEFORE  his procedure! So next Thursday will be another long day at the hospital but HOPEFULLY all will go well and we won’t have to stay overnight-even though I think we might just so they can get his lovenox levels the next day (STUPID SHOTS)  L  


He has his GI visit tomorrow and I am hoping that they will okay him to start on breast milk again, even though it will be mixed in with his Nutramigen formula. If they okay it let us all hope there are NO BLOODY STOOLS again! Let’s hope, let’s hope, let’s hope!


He has been on a ½ liter of oxygen for quite a bit of today and he is doing better sat wise than on the liter so we are happy about that. I may take him down to a ¼ tomorrow if he keeps his sats up all night as well. He hates getting oxygen so if we can give it as an “as needed” he would be even happier. Although he does have fun pulling the canula out of his nose and watching to see if I am paying attention or not. He laughs soooo hard when he gets caught.


His first home OT (post surgery) is Friday at 4:45. He is not doing so well with anything in his mouth so I am really looking forward to getting him back on track.


Not much else to report. He is doing good and is back to my happy little boy. No 1AM withdrawals anymore. In fact, he is sleeping AWESOME he goes to sleep around 9:30 or 10 at night and has stayed asleep till 9:30 or 10 in the morning- he even slept through his lovenox shot this morning! He is also taking better naps in the afternoon. (HE NEVER slept this good in the hospital- in fact he slept horribly, poor baby) L 


I can’t say it enough. I am just SOOOOOOO THANKFUL to have him home and on the fast track to getting better!


Until next post Christy