- Decorated, dressed, or customized in an especially fancy, elaborate, or
- decorated in a particular way; "tricked-out cupboards looking like Georgian
- adj. when a bike has the latest and hottest components.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal
combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries
personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal
combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had
jumped the rails"
Found this interesting custom in front of a
local body shop in Plainville, Massachusetts. Looks to be for sale. Not sure
what they are asking. Nice custom. I took three shots and processed with
Photomatix Pro 4.0 and Showfoto.
Tricked Out to look like a "motorsport" car.
It's for sale.