- A two-wheeled vehicle that is powered by a motor and has no
- motorbike: ride a motorcycle
- a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- MotorCycle is the title of a 1993 album by rock band Daniel Amos, released
on BAI Records. The album was dedicated to the memory of songwriter Mark
- Tyrannosaurus ( or , meaning 'tyrant lizard') from the Greek words ????????
(tyrannos, meaning "tyrant") and ??????' (sauros, meaning "lizard"), is a genus
of theropod dinosaur. The species Tyrannosaurus rex ('rex' meaning 'king' in
Latin), commonly abbreviated to T.
- T. Rex were an English rock band fronted by guitarist, singer and songwriter
Marc Bolan. Formed as Tyrannosaurus Rex in 1960s London, the folk rock group's
debut album My People Were Fair and Had Sky in Their Hair
- Campagna T-Rex is a 2-seat, 3-wheeled motorcycle created by Canadian
auto/bike builder Campagna Corporation located in Quebec. Using a 1.4 L,
4-cylinder engine, it accelerates from 0–97 km/h (0-60 mph) in 3.5 seconds, with
top speed of 253 km/h (157 mph).
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a
- a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid
disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or
other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses
around and left"
- three: being one more than two
- A performance appraisal, employee appraisal, performance review, or (career)
development discussion is a method by which the job performance of an employee
is evaluated (generally in terms of quality, quantity, cost, and time) typically
by the corresponding manager or supervisor .
- three: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and
Campagna T-Rex is a 2-seat, 3-wheeled
motorcycle created by Canadian auto/bike builder Campagna Corporation located in
Quebec, it accelerates from 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds, with top speed of 157 mph.
THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE
EXPLORE May 16, 2009