Argonaut GY 189
Built 22/09/1906 by Cochranes of Selby for Consolidated Steam Fishing & Ice Company Being registered on 30/01/1907
Her registry was closed 09/1914 but this was in error.
29/02/1915 She was captured by the German Torpedo Boat G173 and was taken to Cruhaven.
After a court in Hamburg ruled she went to Dieppe where she was renamed JEAN MAX, owned by Denos Lebreton.
1919 She went to Boston Deep Sea Fishing & Ice Co. Ltd. Boston. Renamed Ewerby BN 158
1936 she was sold to J.C. Douglas and Renamed CLOUGHSTONE, registered as A 257
12/1940 She was Reqd into the Royal Navy as a Barrage Baloon Vessel Pennant 4.446
1943 She went to Northern Trawlers of Grimsby
1944 She was converted into an Esso Vessel
1945 She was returned to owners
Later that year she was sold to Lord Line of Hull. Registered as H 374
1949 she went to Milford Fisheries, Owner O.W. Limbrick for further details follow this link http://www.milfordtrawlers.org.uk/

Her Details are
  • Official Number 125044
  • Yard Number 384
  • Call Signs OJYP / GDDX
  • GT 225 NT 106
  • Dimensions 117.2 x 22 x 11.6
  • Quarter Deck 66' Foc'sle 18'
  • Engines by C.D. Holmes of Hull Triple expansion 67 HP
Finally Scrapped 1955