Wigmore GY 469
The Wigmore was built 09/1928 by Cook Welton & Gemmell for E C Grant Named originally as Embassy
08/1933 Renamed Wigmore 
10/1935 she went to Clan Steam Fishing Co

Her Details are 
  • Official Number 146910
  • GT 345 NT 159
  • Dimensions 140.2 x 24.6 x 13.2
  • Quarter Deck 77' Foc'sle 21'
18/11/1939 Sunk by U 18 25 miles N by W of Rattay Head