St. Cuthbert GY 519
Built by Earles of Hull 1899 for Victor Steam Fishing Co Grimsby.
Her original Name was St. PAUL GY 1105, She was Registered at Grimsby 13/08/1899.
Remaining with them until 09/1908 when she went to Denmark being Renamed MAKRELEN.
She returned in 1910 back to Victor Steam Fishing Co
04/1910 She was Renamed St. Cuthbert, Registered as GY 519


Her details are
  • Official Number 110870
  • Call Sign QWKP
  • 195 Gt 71 Nt
  • Dimensions 108.9 x 21 x 10.9
  • Quarter Deck 46' Foc'sle 20'
Lost 24/08/1914 believed sunk by Torpedo Boat approx 70 Miles ENE of Spurn Point