St. Bernard GY 1280
Built by Cook Welton & Gemmell 1900 for Standard Steam Fishing Co
Originally Silanion GY 1179
Registered 30/06/1900

05/12/1902 reported wrecked - Salved

10/1903 owned by GY Victor St 
17/10/1903 Renamed to St. Bernard and Registered GY 1280

11/1916 owned by H Croft
05/1917 owned by J L Green
1917 reported Lost
Registry Closed 02/06/1917


Her Details are 
  • Official Number 113184
  • GT 186 NT 78
  • Dimensions 113.6 x 21 x 11.2
  • Quarter Deck 49' Foc'sle 19'