Sarpedon GY 686
The Sarpedon was built by Cook Welton & Gemmell 25/05/1898 for Standard Steam Fishing Co
01/03/1912 Sold to the Port of Blyth Steam Fishing & Ice Co Blyth Renamed Lord Shrewsbury BH 94
10/12/1914 She went to The Beacon Steam Fishing Co Grimsby Registered GY 395
1918 Requisitioned by the Royal Navy as fishery reserve
1919 Returned to owners
29/12/1918 Went to Stringers Steam Fishing Co Grimsby 
03/12/1919 To the Brent Steam Fishing Co Grimsby
03/05/1920 To Banks Fishing Co Grimsby
25/03/1924 To Great Central Co Op Engineering & Ship Repair Co Grimsby
19/06/1928 to Trawlers White Sea & Grimsby Ltd Grimsby
08/12/1941 Vessel posted as missing, Lost with all hands presumed mined near Humber Estuary

Her Details are 
  • Official Number 109534
  • Yard Number 199
  • 167 GT 53 NT
  • Dimensions 101.8 x 20.8
  • Engines by C D Holmes 45NHP 9.5 Knots