Quassia GY 1141

The Quassia was built by Schofield,Hagerup & Doughty of Grimsby in 1899

Her first owner was North Eastern Fisheries taking ownership 01/1900. She was Requisitioned 1917 being returned to her owners 1919

12/1919 went to T W Baskcombe

10/1935 went to F Parkes

11/1935 went to C Dobson

Her Details are

  • Official number  110938
  • Call Sign RMQG
  • 207 GT 98 NT
  • Dimensions 116.2 x 21.5 x 11.2
  • Quarter Deck 48' Foc'sle 20'
  • Engines 58 NHP

Scrapped 04/1937