Naamah GY 289
Built by Smiths Dock North Shields 1907 for J E Rushworth & R Atkinson of Grimsby
First Registered 07/10/1907

11/1910 owned by T W Bascomb
08/1916 owned by J L Green
07/03/1917 Sunk by UC 73 commanded by Wilhelm Barten by Gun Fire 35 miles off North Ronaldshay whilst fishing - no reported casualties
Registry Closed 

Her Details are
  • Official Number 125074
  • Call Sign HLQK
  • GT 267 NT 114
  • Dimensions 125.3 x 22 x 12.1
  • Quarter Deck 71' Foc'sle 19'