Lynx GY 133
The Lynx was built 05/1906 by Cochranes of Selby for Grimsby & North Sea Steam Fishing Co
04/1915 Renamed Lynx II
10/1918 she went to Scarborough Owners
09/1924 she went to Hull Owners
12/1926 she went to Sir T Robinson and Re Registered as GY 401

Her Details are 
  • Official Number 123570
  • GT 250 NT 103
  • Dimensions 127 x 22.1 x 11.5
  • Quarter Deck 73' Foc'sle 21'
28/10/1939 Sunk by U 59 Gun fire and scuttled 60 0 N by 05 0 W