Lord Ridley GY 900
Lord Ridley was built by Smiths Dock Middlesborough 1911 for the Port of Blyth Steam Fishing and Ice Co. Originally registered as Lord Percy 
08/1913 she went to Consolidated Steam Fishing Company
1915 Requisitioned by the Royal Navy and converted to a minesweeper
10/05/1917 she was on mine sweeping duties off Whitby when she detonated a German Mine and foundered 6 miles ENE of Whitby

Her Details are
  • Official Number 130176
  • Yard number 494
  • Admiralty Number 850
  • 215 GT 84 NT
  • Dimensions 117.4 x 22 x 11.7
  • Quarter deck 69' Foc'sle 21
  • Engines 75NHP