Yulan GY 348
The Yulan built in 1891 by AW Robertson of Canning Town, London for G Doughty. Her original Name was LYNMOUTH.
1892 she was owned by The International Steam Trawling Co
07/1898 She was sold to North Eastern Steam Fisheries
03/1904 Renamed the YULAN  with the same registry and same owner
1917 she went into the Fishery Reserve being returned 1919
12/1919 she went to T W Baskcomb
30/10/1935 she went to Lowestoft F Parkes
Re registered as LT 96
07/1945 sold to Wendover Fishing Co, re registered as GY 64
01/1946 sold to Dorida Steam Trawlers
1948 Sold for Scrap


Her detials are
  • Official Number 99165
  • Call Sign MJVT/MSVT (YULAN)
  • GT 144 NT 61
  • Dimensions 96.5 x 20.2 x 10.9
  • Quarter Deck 16' Foc'sle 20'
  • Engine was 45HP Amos & Smith Triple Expansion


01/1950 she was Finally Scrapped