Sea King GY 1027
The Sea King was built by Cochrane & Cooper of Beverly in 05/1897 for Arctic Steam Fishing Co
1899 owned by Anchor Steam Fishing Co and Registered as GY 135 until 04/1908
1909 Owned by The Dee Steam Fishing Co Aberdeen A 223 until 1917
29/02/1917 Owned by Consol Steam Fishing & Ice Co and Registered as GY 1027

Her Details are
  • Official No 108467
  • Call Sign QBRH
  • GT 185 NT 75
  • Dimensions 110 x 21 x 11.3
  • Quarter Deck 17' Foc'sle 19
  • Engines 50 HP
She was sunk by U53 Commanded by K/L Hans Rose 10/07/1917 60 miles S by E of Sydero
Lloyds has her sunk 40 miles S by W of South Point of Sudero