Peridot GY 1061
The Peridot was built by Earles of Hull, H 234 for Kingston Steam Fishing Co Hull and remained with them until 1917
06/1917 Sold to W Baynton & W Jagger of Grimsby Registered as GY 1061
She was Sunk by U53 Commanded by K/L Hans Rose 50 miles S by W of South Point of Sudero

Her Details are
  • Official No 102934
  • Call Sign NGVQ
  • GT 214 NT 86
  • Dimensions 123 x 20.6 x 11.5
  • Quarter Deck 44' Foc'sle 21'

Lost 10/07/1917