Fawn GY 1008
Built by Cook Welton & Gemmell 22/12/1898 for T E Fisher & Henry Morris Co
11/09/1916 owned by H Croft Baker
26/04/1917 owned by J L Green
1918 Requisitioned in to the Fishery Reserve
1919 Returned to owners
24/08/1919 Lost Mined off Hartlepool



Her Details are
  • Official Number 109842
  • Yard Number 219
  • GT 191 NT 64
  • Dimensions 107.5 x 21 x 11.6
  • Quarter Deck 46' Foc'sle 20'
  • Engines by Amos Smith 50 NHP 10 Knots
Crew Lost 
        T.Mothersdill, W.Hilliam, C.Nudd, F. Chester, H.Christenson, T.Coney, T.Taylor, G.Barker, A.Swainton, P.Stephenson and H Browon.