Balmoral GY 968
The Balmoral was built by Cochrane & Cooper of Beverley 1898 for Queen Steam Fishing Company.
1901 although registered at Grimsby she sailed out of Lowerstoft.
1903 moved back to Grimsby
The ship left Grimsby on the 23/01/1915 and never returned or heard of again. Beleaved lost during Mine clearing

Her Details are
  • Official Number 109830
  • Yard Number 214
  • 172 GT 62 NT
  • Dimensions 100' x 21' x 11'
  • Quarter Deck 44' Foc'sle 17'

Lost 1915 with all hands