Balgownie GY 934
The Balgownie was built 12/1902 by A Hall of Aberdeen for Balgownie Steam Fishing Co A 614
1914 Owned by J Lewis & Sons Ltd, Aberdeen
07/1916 she went to C Dobson of Healing, Lancs
1917 requisitioned into the fishery reserve 
1919 Returned to owners

Her Details are 
  • Official Number 115586
  • Yard Number 399
  • GT 185 NT 54
  • Dimensions 108.4 x 21.2 x 12.3
Missing since 22/09/1919