Agamemnon GY 187
The Agamemnon was built by Cochranes of Selby 20/09/1906 for Consolidated Steam Fishing & Ice Company Grimsby.
First Registered 07/01/1907
08/1914 Hired by the Royal Navy and converted to a Minesweeper
21/10/1914 DeckHand Edward H Marshall RNR DA152 Died
15/02/1915 Renamed Agamemnon II
15/07/1915 she was sunk after detonating a mine off Shipwash Sand 51,57N 01,36'45E. The mine was laid by UC 1 commanded by Egon Von Werner
Total crew lost 9


Her Details are 
  • Official Number 123598
  • Yard Number 383
  • Admiralty Number 19
  • 225 GT 106 NT
  • Quarter Deck 66' Foc'sle 18'
  • Dimensions 117.2 x 22 x 11.6
  • Engines 3 cylinder triple expansion
Registry closed 24/08/1915