||Task Force Facilitation Team
||Team Organization: Debrief
The Debrief is an opportunity to discuss the learning, experience, and challenges encountered in completing the tasks.
- Did someone on your team race ahead and start working on the project itself without the rest of the team? How did that make the rest of the team feel? What did you do?
- Did everyone write down the time for future meeting times and review cycles and commit to attend?
- Would this task work for your students? Why or why not?
- What will your team do if one of its team members drops out?
- How did you enforce the 2 minute (or other time limit) rule? Why? Was it worth the effort?