||Task Force Facilitation Team
||Take it to the Classroom: Debrief
Please post your debrief thoughts to the Task 6 Debrief discussion topic in our Roots and Wings 2012 Moodle class site.
- Why is it important to use teams in PBL?
- What are some of the problems you see with student teams?
- What strategies can you use to manage conflict in student teams?
- How might you respond to a student who states that he/she refuses to work in a team?
- How would you defend the use of PBL in your classroom to your Dean if he/she came to you with a student complaint that you were not lecturing but making the students teach themselves?
- What can you share with your students to excite them about the PBL experience they are about to embark on?