From the moment you first use your machine, you'll know you are sewing on one of the easiest to use sewing machines ever made, and yet, this beautiful machine meets all your basic needs at home.
OUTSTANDING FEATURES OF MODEL 2250 FOR BEGINNERS AND THE PROFICIENT
- 10 stitches -
- Choose your favorite patterns easily from a pattern selector dial.
- 4-step buttonhole -
- You can set your desired stitch density to sew a perfect buttonhole.
- 2 needle positions -
- Select the center or right position and sew without moving the fabric.
- Free-arm sewing -
- For sewing the small and difficult-to-reach areas such as sleeves.
- Stitch length adjustment -
- Select the stitch length you need according to your desired functions and the thickness of the fabric.
- Thread tension adjustment -
- Proper setting of thread tension is important to good sewing.
- Reverse sewing -
- To secure the beginning and end of a seam.
- Snap-on presser feet -
- Easily engage or remove a presser foot without using a screw driver.
- 2-step presser feet lifter -
- When sewing several layers or thick fabrics, the presser foot can be raised to a higher rise position for easy positioning of the work.
- Thread cutter -
- Cutting the upper and lower threads without using scissors, leaving suitable amounts of threads with the needle and bobbin.
- Free accessories in a storage box inside the removable extension table.
stitches on real fabric
STITCH FUNCTIONS - WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS WONDERFUL MACHINE
- Reverse sewing
- Straight stitching
- Zig-zag stitching
- Multi-stitch zig zag
- Blind hem / Lingerie stitch
- Sewing on buttons
- Sewing four-step buttonholes
- Zippers and piping
- Bar tack
- Free motion darning, stippling
- Decorative stitching
- Applique and blind stitch applique
- Quilting functions
- Traditional pintucks