1. No drinks other than water allowed on the courts
2. No food allowed on the court
3. Appropriate footwear must be worn on the courts
4. Only players are allowed on the courts
5. Court time may be restricted to one hour from time to time
6. Juniors under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult after 7.00pm and will be restricted to one hour play time.
Sunday court times:
In order to facilitate everyone who wants to play tennis on Sunday mornings court time will be limited to one hour when there is pressure on the courts. Accordingly we would ask everyone to please sign in on the book in reception on arrival. Your co-operation will be very much appreciated.
In the event that there is pressure on court availability play will be limited to one hour. Note that the one hour limit will be determined by court.
It is essential that players sign -in on arrival
Competition matches ie. Championship, League, Plate matches etc must be finished before 10.30am in order to allow for social tennis to be played on all courts.
Your co-operation with the rules is appreciated.