Creative Fee………..$250 which includes:
- One hour photo session taken at the location of your choice within the Ramona area (There is a $50.00 travel fee for areas outside of Ramona, CA.) Travel fee will be added to the Session Fee. I can recommend some beautiful locations.
- Editing of all images. Some images will be converted to black & white, antique or other artistic effects.
- Single families up to 5 people ($20 for each additional person). Additional families will be charged creative fee as well.
- Between 25-30 of the best images from your session will be delivered to you on CD which allows you to print*, email, etc. with family & friends.
- I take as many photos as I feel are needed in a relaxed atmosphere. I highly recommend photographing the kids at play (i.e. climbing trees, sitting in the grass, etc.)
- Photos will also be up-loaded to a private online gallery (password protected) where you can share them with family/friends and order individual prints you desire.* (Gallery will be available for online viewing and ordering for 30 days.)
- Online slide show including music of your session that is available for viewing and can be ordered on DVD as well. (Slide show will be available for online viewing and ordering for 30 days.)
*Please note, There are many sources of high-quality, affordable digital printing available to consumers these days and I hope you choose one of them for printing of your images & not your corner drugstore chains. I use www.smugmug.com and your photos will be up-loaded to this site for easy ordering. Here you can order prints at affordable prices and have them delivered direct to you. They use high quality printers and papers and their machines are calibrated to provide the best coloring.
I do not recommend your local printers (i.e. drugstores, Wal-Mart, etc) as they are not trained to calibrate their machines and you may not be getting the best quality available. However, this is a good low-cost method to share your photos with friends and family.
Your session will last approximately 1hour. I will take the time to get to know you and your family/children and make you feel comfortable, so we get the portraits you love. I prefer photographing in natural light, but the location is completely up to you: your home, your own backyard, a favorite park, or other areas of natural beauty. Having your session outdoors has the advantage of bringing natural light and beauty into your portraits, and sometimes there is nothing more relaxing than being at home.
Simple is always best! Neutral tones, denim, khakis are always great clothing combinations, or stand-alone well. Texture, also, adds great depth to your portraits. If two or more people will be photographed, try to maintain the same color tone in your wardrobe. Barefoot is always fun, and for newborns, bare skin! Consider dressing in white sparingly as it often reflects light too strongly in your portraits.
Please try to avoid large logos, prints or bold stripes, as they tend to distract rather than enhance the portraits.
Tracy A. Weinzapfel
Please contact me at 760/522-7877 to schedule your session. A $50 deposit is required to reserve your session. Balance due the day of your session.