Here is Chinese Checkers. A quite new game for a "classic", it is only about 100 years old but has an interesting family tree: Halma, Hippity Hop, etc.
- You can move any direction.
- One place if you can't jump, as many leaps as possible if you can.
- Jump over your own or your opponent's pieces
- You don't capture pieces when jump. Leave them on the board.
- Goal: get all your pieces into the opposite point of the star.
Reminder: NO GAMES in the library. Those four stations are for information seeking only. Use rooms A, B or the senior room.