- Your Car and Home Could Soon be Powered by Urine July 29, 2009
Forget gas, batteries — pee is new power source. Urine-powered cars, homes and personal electronic devices could be available in six months.
Using a nickel-based electrode, scientists can create large amounts
of cheap hydrogen from urine that could be burned or used in fuel cells.
Human Sperm created from Stem Cells July 8, 2009 British scientists have created human sperm using stem cells in a
medical first that could revolutionise fertility treatment, they claim. They claim that with some minor changes the sperm could theoretically fertilise an egg to create a child."It could even be possible to create sperm from female stem cells, they
say, which would ultimately mean a woman having a baby without a man.” Aldous Huxley’s dreams...
- Magnetic Movie: Magnetic Fields are Revealed The
secret lives of invisible magnetic fields are revealed as chaotic
ever-changing geometries . All action takes place around NASA's
Space Sciences Laboratories
- Virus Bouwt Batterij 6 april 2009 Onderzoekers van MIT hebben een virus ontwikkeld dat lithium-ion
batterijen kan maken. De batterijen zijn volgens het onderzoeksteam net
zo krachtig als de ‘traditioneel’ gemaakte batterijen, terwijl de
productie ervan goedkoper en milieuvriendelijker is.
- Processor wordt professor: Robot voert Eigenhandig Experimenten Uit 2 april 2009
- Honda Unveils Helmet: Control a Robot by Thought Alone March 31, 2009
- Quest for Artificial Nose to Sniff Out Terrorists’ Fear March 29, 2009
LAW enforcement agencies are seeking scientists to develop an artificial nose that can detect the smell of fear as terrorists pass through security at airports. The US Department of Homeland Security is advertising for specialists to devise airport scanners that will sniff out “deceptive individuals”
- UK Scientists Grow A Living Human 'Brain' March 26, 2009
- Building a Brain on a Silicon Chip March 25, 2009 In fact, the current prototype can operate about
100,000 times faster than a real human brain. "We can simulate a day in
- Cold Fusion Proven True by U.S. Navy Researchers - Will Oppression of this Science be Repeated? March 25, 2009 Hot fusion researchers who, after hundreds of billions of dollars in
research money, have yet to produce a single sustainable hot fusion
reaction that produces more energy than it consumes. It's been the same story for nearly three decades now,
and hot fusion still doesn't work. A working cold fusion unit, however,
can be built on a kitchen countertop for less than $2,000, and it
doesn't require a doctorate in physics to pull it off, either.
- REGENEDYNE Wind Turbine 14 februari 2009