Make a Donation to the Music Boosters
Your donation supports the music program at Towson High School. The Music Boosters enhances music education for its students in the following ways:
· Financial aid for students who would otherwise be unable to participate in many programs including honors ensembles and Marching Band
· Music and instruments purchased to supplement music classes
· Transportation by buses to performances away from Towson High School
· Maintenance of performance attire by cleaning and renting tuxedos, gowns, and Marching Band uniforms
· Three scholarships to outstanding seniors planning to major or minor in music in college
As a 501(c)3, your donation is tax deductible.
Music Booster Membership is $35 for the 2011-2012 year. This fee helps support music scholarships for students unable to participate in some activities and for graduating seniors. It also helps purchase and maintain new uniforms for students as well as purchasing and maintaining musical instruments and equipment.
Pay Music Fees for the 2011-12 Year
Click below to pay fees for the current year:
Tuxedo Rental Fee: $35
Formal Dress Rental Fee:
Marching Generals Uniform Cleaning Fee: $75 <Pay>
Jazz Band Shirt and Tie: $35
Check Back Regularly for New Tabs to Purchase Wreaths (in November)