Annual Basket Bingo Fundraiser
3rd Friday in February
Tall Cedars of Lebanon Hall
2501 Putty Hill Ave, Parkville, MD; 410-798-6394
Directions are in the document at the bottom of this page
Games from 7-10pm
- Doors open at 6pm
- Tickets are $20 each. Full tables are sold out, and tickets may no longer be purchased online.
price is $7 for those who play or volunteer at the event.
- The Early Bird Deadline has passed.
We need every music family to help us in some way with this biggest Music Boosters event of the year! The sign up genius lists all the ways to help, including
To donate or volunteer, please sign up here: Bingo 2017 Sign Up Genius
- Volunteering on event night for a shift serving food, selling raffle tickets or monitoring bingo;
- Donating monetarily as a Basket Sponsor ($75);
- Donating all new items to fill a themed prize basket;
- Donating event tickets, restaurant gift certificates, gift cards or new items to be raffled in our Bag Raffles at the Bingo.
- and more!
Your support is important and appreciated. Thank you!
Questions - Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The proceeds from this fundraiser are used to support the music program, including the following expenses:
- Pay for the buses for all music students for "away" events
- Provide funds to purchase new equipment, repair instruments, tune pianos, and purchase music
- Host guest clinicians and accompanists
- Measure, fit, distribute, clean, and restock all rented concert attire and Marching Band uniforms
- Financial aid for students who are unable to participate in many programs
- Provide college scholarships to outstanding seniors who plan to major/minor in music.
The donation form and directions are below.
THS Music Boosters is a
501(c)(3) organization, so contributions and donations are tax deductible. The
value of your donation is determined by you and your tax professional.