Our website (www.towsonhighmusic.com) provides
information on the Towson High School music program, including all class and
extracurricular musical offerings. Click here to also follow us on Facebook.
- Student Registration for the Disney Trip - Students need to register for the Disney Trip by clicking HERE
Trip - March 28 (Mon) to April 1 (Fri)
- Chaperons and Medication Drop-off - Feb 17 (Wed). 7-8pm. Room 158
- Parents and Students and Medication Drop-off - March 2 (Wed). 7-8pm. Auditorium
- Orchestra - Tuesdays. After school. Feb 23, March 1, 15 and 22
- Chorus - Wednesdays. After School. Feb 17, 24, March 2, 16 and 23
- Marching Band - Thursdays. After school. March 3, 17 and 24.
All Other Events (also see the calendar below)
- Basket Bingo - Feb 19 (Fri). Volunteers are needed. Click here to sponsor or fill a basket !!! Details here
- Tri-M Recital - Feb 25 (Thursday). 7-9pm. THS Room 255. Details here
- Music Boosters Meeting - March 2 (Wed). 7-8pm. Room 158. Volunteers are needed. Details here
- Free Italian Ice at Rita's - March 20 (Sun), first day of Spring. Details here
- Mr. Olin's Birthday - March 28 (Mon)
- Disney Trip - March 28 thru April 1. Details here
- Music Boosters Meeting - April 6 (Wed). 7-8pm. Room 158. Details here
- Spring Musical - April 14 (Thurs) to 16 (Sat). 7-9pm. Auditorium.
- Spring Concerts - 7-8:30pm. Auditorium. Students arrive at 6pm. Reception for families 6-7pm in cafeteria.
- Strings - April 18 (Mon)
- Band - April 21 (Thurs)
- Choral - April 27 (Wed)
- Tri-M Last Meeting - May 2 (Mon). 2:30-3:30 pm. Room 158. Details here
- Music Boosters Meeting - May 4 (Wed). 7-8pm. Room 158. Details here
- Mr. Rhen's Birthday - May 6 (Fri)
- Graduation Day - May 28 (Sat)
- Music Boosters Meeting - June 1 (Wed). 7-8pm. Room 158. Details here
- Last Day of School - June 17 (Fri).
- Tri-M Honor Society Meeting - 1st Monday of every month. October through May. 2:30 to 3:30 pm. Room 158. Details here
- Music Booster Meetings - 1st Wednesday of every month. October through June. 7-8pm. Room 158. Volunteers are needed. Click here to learn about us. Click here for contact info.
Click here to learn how to load this calendar onto your smart phone or computer.
|Teacher||Band||Choral||Guitar||Jazz||Marching Band||Music Tech||Music Theory||Orchestra||Percussion||Tri-M|
|Mr. Jackson (email@example.com)||X||X||X||X|
|Mr. Olin (firstname.lastname@example.org)||X||X||X||X||X|
|Mr. Rhen (email@example.com)||X||X||X||X||X|
Please report any issues or suggestions about this website to THS Music Boosters at firstname.lastname@example.org.