Town Office‎ > ‎

Burn Permit Information

The Town now has a Fire Warden Norman Beckwith
You can get your Burn Permits with Norman Cell # 249-8120 or at the Town Office
The Town was informed that the Permits that were given out by The Wardens Report may not be Legal
So the Town decided to have a Fire Warden to make it easier to obtain a Fire Permit.