This is the personal website of
created at Touro College.
This is my website:
My e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will be demonstrating on how to factor out trinomals.
Title: Operations with Algebraic Fractions
Subject: Math A
This is a first lesson that focuses on how to solve a factorable quadratic equation in which 0 appears on one side of the equation, factor the other side.
Lesson Description for Day
In this lesson, students will learn to factor a quadratic equation which is a trinomal that has the form x2+bx+c.
The student produces evidence that demonstrates understanding of function and algebra concepts; that is, the student:
j Solves equations symbolically, graphically, and numerically, especially linear, quadratic, and exponential equations; and knows how to use the quadratic formula for solving quadratic equations.
1. Students will learn and
understand how to solve quadratic equations.
2. Students will solve the solution set by factoring the equation which a quadratic trinomal can be factored into two binomials.
3. Students will learn and understand FOIL method of factoring a quadratic equation.
1. learn how to factor a quadratic equation.
2. understand the quadratic equation must be 0 on the side of the equation, factor the other side.
3. understand how to use the FOIL method solving the quadratic equations.