This is the personal website of
created at Touro College.
This is my website:
My e-mail is: email@example.com
Here is a video on YouTube Video of a math trick for multiplication on how to multiply 2-digit numbers very fast without using all the steps, which is the long method of multiplying. Let's say that you have a problem 32 x 21 = ?
1. Multiply the first digit 3 and 2 to give you 6.
2. Multiply the last digit 2 and 1 to give you 2.
3. Now to find the middle number, multiply the
product outside which are 3 and 1 to give
you 3. Then add the product inside which
are 2 and 2 to give you 4.
5. Finally, add 3 and 4 to give you 7 for the middle number. So your answer should be 672.
The second video on YouTube Video of a math trick for square root of a square shows a very fast method of finding the square root of the number than using the long method. Remember that you want to find the sqaures near 100. Let's say that you have a problem ( 108 )2.
1. You taken the base as 100. 108 is 8 more than the base. Then add the 8 (the number at the end) to the entire number ( 108 ) which will be 116.
2. Since base 100 has two zero's, add two more dashes at the end of ( 116 ) to find the two missing numbers at the end. The sqaure root of 8 is 64.
3. Finally, your answer will be 11664.
The third video on YouTube Video of a math trick for long division in a very fast way. The method is adding the numbers together to get your answer. First, you bring the first number down and you add that number to the other number on top by drawing an arrow as its shown in the video. If you have a number lefted over at the end, you can either cancel the number out if it is the same number, like if it is an 9 lefted over because you are dividing by a 9, it become a 1. Then you take that 1 and add it to the last number to complete your answer. If you have a reminder 3 and is dividing by a 2 than, you take that 2 and add it to the last number to complete your answer.
Here is My Video on YouTube.com
Math Trick Lesson#1: Fast Multiplication by using 2-digit numbers.
Math Trick Lesson#2: Fast Way using Sqaure Roots
Math Trick Lesson#3: Math Division Long