I am a certified Permanent Math Teacher. I currently have a Permanent 7-12 Mathematics Certification, Permanent 5-6 Extension Mathematics Cerification and a K-12 Library Media Specialist Professional Certification. I am taking courses at the current time to achieve in getting the K-12 Educational Technology Specialist Certification in order to learn more about the field of pedagogy. Here are some facts about my history.
Presently in the Dowling College Advanced Certificate program for Educational Technology Specialist, August 2012.
- MS Degree at LIU-CW POST in Library and Information Sciences, 2005.
- BA Degree at St. Joesph's College in Mathematics and Secondary Education, 2002.
- AA Degree at Suffolk County Community College in Liberal Arts and Sciences-General Studies, 2000.
- Been in the field of teaching since 2002 and explored in both Mathematics and Library Science in the school system.
- I am also very computer literate with using software, hardware, databases, and website designing for classroom use.