Education TOURO COLLGE, Bay Shore, New York
School of Education and Psychology, Graduate Division
Master’s in Education, 1/08-Present
HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY, Uniondale, New York
Bachelor of Arts - Speech Communication & Rhetorical Studies, 12/01
Minor in Psychology
HEWLETT HIGH SCHOOL, Hewlett, New York
Regents High School Diploma, 6/97
Club: Future Business Leaders of America
Award: Presidential Award for Academic Excellence
2006-Present ELITE CAPITAL CONSULTANTS/DEBT FREE DIRECT, Lynbrook, New York
Senior Mortgage Broker/Senior Debt Consultant
· Perform over the phone sales pertaining to interest rates, cash out and assisting in client’s credit card debt.
2003-2004 CORNERSTONE PROMOTIONS and THE FADER, New York, NY
· Instrumental in successfully marketing and promoting The Fader magazine.
· Fashion coordinator for Tommy Hilfiger, Levi’s, Diesel, among many other top-notch brands.
· Performed sales and prospecting of new business, thereby increasing customer base for The Fader magazine, Fader films, and Stifle record label.
· Capable of working in a variety of areas requiring creative, innovative thinking.
· All around go-getter.
2002-2006 METRO MEDICAL SERVICES, East Rockaway, New York
· Performed data entry pertaining to medical billing.
· Served as a night supervisor in which duties include: hiring employees, creating work schedules, taking inventory of office supplies, locking up the office, and handling payroll and wages.
· Performed sales and prospecting of new business, thereby increasing customer base.
1997-2001 Assisted published authors in research and development of book entitled, “Is He
Cheating?” by Ferne Simone and Sammi Sheen.
· Instrumental in arranging for producers of television talk shows to conduct interviews with authors.
· Assisted with creative participation into television segments.
· Talk Shows included: “The View,” “Leeza,” “Roseanne,” “Sally,” and “National Book Tour.”