Hi! I am an assistant professor (Salvatore faculty fellow) at the Cornell economics department. I work on economic theory with a particular interest on endogenous information acquisition (e.g., rational inattention). Here is my CV and my Google scholar profile. You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working papers and in progress
- "Unrestricted Information Acquisition," September 2019
- "Posterior-Separable Cost of Information," August 2018
- "Network Effects in Information Acquisition," November 2017
- "Model and Predictive Uncertainty: Foundations for the Smooth Model," with L. Pomatto, in preparation
- "Experimental Cost of Information," with M. Marinacci and A. Rustichini, in preparation
- "News Markets," with K. Nimark
- "Endogenous Informational Smallness"
- "A Note on Rational Inattention and Rate Distortion Theory," with M. Marinacci and L. Montrucchio, Decisions in Economics and Finance, Forthcoming
- "Rationally Inattentive Preferences," with H. de Oliveira, M. Mihm, and K. Ozbek, Theoretical Economics, May 2017