Free 800 Numbers - Find 800 Numbers, Business 800 Numbers, 800 Toll Free Numbers, Vanity Numbers, 1-800 Toll Free Numbers. Enable more customers to reach you with toll-free numbers, including 800 numbers. Choose from popular 800 numbers or 888, 877, 866, 855, and 844
numbers—or even select a toll-free vanity number for optimal brand
RingCentral – Fax / Office / Professional
Enable more customers to reach you with toll-free numbers, including 800 numbers,
Make it easy for customers to reach you while giving your business a
national presence and professional image with toll-free numbers. Choose
from popular 800 numbers or 888, 877, 866, 855, and 844 numbers—or even
select a toll-free vanity number for optimal brand enhancement. A vanity
number is a 7-digit number that is dialed by spelling a word or phrase
on the telephone keypad, such as 1-800-YOUR-BIZ. Get your number now.
Benefits of toll-free numbers
Present a polished, successful brand image.
- Establish a nationwide presence for your company with toll-free
numbers including 800 numbers and 888, 877, 866, 855, and 844 prefixes.
- Reduce barriers to sales by making it easier for prospects and customers to call you from anywhere in North America.
- Create toll-free numbers for employees, departments, remote offices, or even dedicated fax lines.
- Toll-free vanity numbers reinforce your company’s brand by making
the phone number easier for customers to recall—this can be especially
useful for billboards and online advertising.
Deliver exceptional service.
- With toll-free numbers, customers and prospects can call your
company from anywhere in the country without incurring toll charges—the
owner of the toll-free number bears the cost.
- With your RingCentral toll-free number, you’ll never miss a call or
fax transmission, and your customers will never hear a busy signal when
calling or faxing you—even if you’re on another call or are receiving a
- Calls to your toll-free numbers can be routed anywhere in the world. When you’re traveling, you can set answering rules to send your calls to your smartphone, to any office location, or to several devices at the same time.
Select a custom vanity number for your business.
- Choose a number such as 1-800-YOUR-BIZ to enhance your company’s visibility and brand recognition.
- Select a phone number for your company from a large inventory of numbers using RingCentral’s flexible search options.
- Increase your marketing and branding effectiveness by making it easy
for prospects and customers to remember your company phone number.
One toll-free number works for both voice and fax.
- You only need one phone number for voice and fax communications. The
RingCentral system instantly discerns voice calls from incoming faxes
and responds accordingly.
- Simply label your toll-free phone number on your website and
marketing collateral as "Phone/Fax,” (or similar)—making it easy for
your customers and prospects to reach you.
Toll-free numbers FAQs
What if I already have a toll-free number? Can I transfer it to my RingCentral account?
- Yes. RingCentral has provisioning relationships with various major
telephony companies. You can easily and seamlessly transfer a toll-free
number you already own to your RingCentral account, which brings a
robust set of features and benefits to your existing number.
- You can make all necessary arrangements directly from your RingCentral account after you sign up.
Can I keep my toll-free number if I change providers?
- Yes. As long as you have paid for at least one month of RingCentral service, you can keep your toll-free number.
- To transfer your toll-free number away from RingCentral, you will
need to contact your new provider for number-porting instructions.
- Your account must be active when RingCentral receives the transfer request from your new provider.
How can I get a vanity number?
- You can search for and request the toll-free vanity number you want
to represent your company. There is a $30 setup fee for vanity numbers.
- For additional information, please read the vanity number FAQ.
Can I make international calls using my toll-free number?
- Yes. You can make calls to anywhere in the world and forward your calls to any international number.
You can receive international calls to your local number; however,
callers located outside of North America are unable to call toll-free
How easy is it to transfer toll-free numbers to RingCentral?
- If a customer is the current registered owner/customer of record of
the toll-free number, then it should be easily portable to RingCentral.
How does RingCentral charge minutes to a user’s account when they use their toll-free number?
- Accounts come bundled with a certain number of toll-free minutes. If
the customer exceeds that number, additional minutes can be purchased
Is the user also charged when they use their toll-free number as their caller ID for placing outgoing calls?
- No. All customers can opt to display both their company name and phone number on their caller ID at no extra charge.
RingCentral Toll Free Numbers